回帖

1万

积分

原创小说认证

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2019-3-10 03:55:32 | 显示全部楼层
补上原文

Chastising Martha

Martha looked up at the clock on her office wall and noted with relief that it was ten to five. She had been willing the end of this working week to come all afternoon. She pulled back away from her desk in her wheelchair and then lifted her right, black nylon clad leg with her hands and crossed it over her left one. She noted how her paralysed right foot now pointed limply and uselessly down towards the carpet, clad in her new black court shoe with three-inch heel which she had slipped out to purchase at lunchtime that day. Stephen will find my limp foot clad in such a high heel so sexy, she thought.

Martha picked up a folder off her desk and placed it in her lap then unfastened an extra button on her burgundy blouse before wheeling herself into Stephens’s office through the interconnecting door. She didn’t need to knock as Stephen heard her wheels squeak as she turned through ninety degrees to sit before his desk. He looked up at her and smiled, pretending that he had not being ogling her legs shimmering in her black nylons and new shoes all afternoon through the open door whilst they were both sat at their desks. He glanced at the clock on his computer screen and hoped she had left her visit until late on Friday afternoon for a reason other than business. His hand went involuntarily to the inside pocket of his suit jacket to check that the condoms she had suggested he purchase after their last Friday evening encounter three weeks ago were still there, although he knew they were of course. He had wondered if he would ever need them, as she had been decidedly cool to him over the last three weeks.

Martha, what’s in that file that’s so urgent we cannot discuss it on Monday morning? It is nearly five o’clock you know,’ said Stephen with a smile that said he wasn’t really annoyed at her for coming in to see him so late.

Martha realised he couldn’t see her new shoes and her shimmering nylons as his desk was in the way so she wheeled round to join him, rocking her wheelchair to make her lifeless foot jiggle to draw his attention to it.

She leaned over to put the file on his desk allowing him to take a good look at the gold locket pendant dangling in the valley between her breasts at the same time.

Stephen noted the stiletto heel on her classic court shoe and the lack of ankle strap which he was sure was different from the ones he had seen her wearing that morning.

‘New shoes?’ he asked.

‘Yes, I bought them at lunchtime. Do you like them?’

He wanted to say that they made her foot look so sexy that he wanted to kiss the heel and then take it off and lick her between her paralysed toes but he thought he had better restrain himself until he had confirmed that she wanted to be sexy with him.

‘They look great, now what do you want to see me about,’ he said, as he picked up the folder she had placed on his desk.

Martha sighed, then looked directly at him and said ‘look Stephen, I am so sorry we missed the deadline for submitting that proposal. I had it in my tray and just forgot to get you to sign it off before you went away on business last week. I know it will potentially cause all sorts of problems as we were counting on winning the business. I am really sorry, that’s all.

‘Look I know you are. That’s why I have not mentioned it. We both know you made a mistake, which may cost the company quite a lot of money but its done now. There really is no point in dwelling on it. We just have to make sure we win the next one we tender for. I know you have learned that you need to be more careful with deadlines and that you will not let it happen again, so that’s it really, end of subject.’

‘So you’re not going to punish me for my mistake,’ said Martha, almost at a whisper.

‘Punish? In what way? I cannot really take the potential loss in profits out of your salary cheque can I? You would be working for nothing for years.’

‘I didn’t mean financially. When I was at boarding school the Head Mistress would call one into her office and bend the offending girl over for a good spanking. Sitting down was painful for some time after, I can tell you,’ said Martha studying her dangling foot and shoe as she did so.

You are not seriously suggesting I put you over my knee and spank your arse as punishment for your misdemeanour, are you?’ said Stephen with a hint of excitement in his voice.

‘It might help me to remember to check deadline dates more carefully in the future,’ whispered Martha,  still looking down at her lifeless foot.

Stephen knew he had read the situation correctly by now. If she wanted a spanking, and then hopefully a good fucking, he was more than ready to oblige.

‘You had better go and lock the outer office door and pull the blind down. I definitely do not want anyone to see me physically punishing my crippled PA. It would be the end of my career. If you have had second thoughts you may go home, but if you come back here be prepared for the worst, young lady.’

Martha quickly wheeled out of his office and went to lock the outer office door. She could feel the excitement beginning to build in her chest and sex. In reality she had never been punished at school as she had always being a good girl, but she often fantasised about being put over a lovers knee and being given a sound spanking. Of course her polio never figured in her fantasies, so she did wonder how she would be able to arrange her crippled body across his knees. The throb in her sex told her that she needed to find out. She took of her suit jacket and placed it on her desk and pulled the pins from her hair allowing her blond hair to fall about her shoulders and then wheeled back into Stephens’s office. Whilst she was away Stephen had moved his swollen cock to a more comfortable position in his suit pants. He couldn’t really believe this was happening but he did intend to make the most of it. He also took off his suit jacket,

remembering to transfer the condoms to his trouser pocket. He then moved round to the other side of his desk to sit on an ordinary chair without arms, as he could not really put her over his knee in his director’s armchair.

Martha wheeled back into his office, her legs still crossed. She didn’t look at Stephen directly as she wanted to be seen to be subservient.

‘You had better close that door too. I don’t want the cleaners to hear your yelps and moans as I smack you,’ said Stephen, his voice quivering in excitement. He had never spanked a woman, although he had fantasised about putting his wife over his knee often enough when she would not see reason. Perhaps, if he had done they would not be going through a separation leading to divorce, he thought.

Martha wheeled towards him.

Stephen sat upright on the chair with his knees apart.

‘Come and place yourself over my knees and we shall get this over with as quickly and painfully as possible,’ said Stephen.

Martha glanced up at him as she tried to work out how to get out of her wheelchair and on to his lap, face down. Stephen detected a strange look in her eyes. Was it trepidation, or pure lust? He couldn’t decide.

Martha decided there was only one way, and it wasn’t very dignified, but why should she worry about dignity when she was about to let her boss pull down her knickers and spank her bottom. She wheeled back away to the other side of the small office to give herself some room then lifted her right leg with her hands to uncross it. She paced her limp foot on the floor rather than on the footrest of her wheelchair. She then lifted her left leg to get her left foot off the footrest and on to the floor. Here goes she thought a she pushed her body forward off the seat of her wheelchair to fall onto her bent and crippled knees. She quickly put her hands in front of her to stop her upper body crashing to the carpet as she fell forwards. Stephen was amazed at how she had managed to do this and his cock swelled to full erection as he watched her drag her lifeless lower body across the carpet by drawing herself along on her belly with her forearms. He watched as her legs straightened out and just followed her as she dragged herself towards him. She left her right shoe behind as it fell off her foot on the way due to the lack of ankle strap. When she got to him Martha managed to pull her upper body up and over his thighs to lay across them ready for her spanking. She was panting heavily with the effort. Stephen marvelled at her upper body strength.

‘You know why you’re her young lady, so lets get this over with,’ said Stephen as sternly as he could.

He reached down and grabbed the hem of her black pencil skirt just above her knees and began to work it up over her dead legs and hips. Martha rocked her body from side to side to allow him to do so. He was pleased to find that she wore hold up stockings rather than the pantyhose she had been wearing last time. He ran his fingers up the back of her legs from her knees to her stocking tops and then on over her bare thighs to the tight leg holes of her black latex pants. He felt Martha shiver in anticipation a he did so. He then grabbed the waistband of her incontinence pants and began to pull them down over her bottom. He had to peel the thick pad away from her sex to get the pants down to her knees. He noted that her pad seemed dry and did not detect to odour of pee that had confronted him the last time he had pulled her knickers down.

Stephen began by rubbing his hands all over her exposed buttocks, loving their soft and flaccid feel. Martha moaned quietly as she appreciated his caress. Stephen managed to resist cupping and feeling her sex even though they both wanted him to very much. He would make her wait, saving that for later.

‘I think your misdemeanour was so serious that you should have bakers dozen,’ said Stephen sternly.

’13, that’s far too many. I will be sore for a week,’ protested Martha.

Stephen was sure this was all part of the game.

‘Very well, young lady. As you have the audacity to protest about your punishment it will be 13 on each cheek. Let that be a lesson to you.’

Without further ado Stephen lifted his right hand and brought it down firmly on her right buttock, landing the blow with a resounding smack.

‘Ow,’ cried Martha in surprise more than anything.

‘You can count the blows out loud if you need to but I don’t want to hear you crying out in pain with every stroke, is that understood?’

‘Yes Sir,’ whispered Martha, just loud enough for him to hear. ‘One, Sir.’

Stephen then brought his hand down firmly on her left buttock delighting in the red finger marks he left on her rump.

Two, Sir,’ whispered Martha.

Stephen then smacked her just as hard on her right buttock, which was still smarting, from his first blow. He heard her gasp in pain but she managed to hold her tongue.

‘Three, Sir,’ she whispered.

You can drop the Sir as it will get very tiresome. We have a long way to go,’ said Stephen.

He then brought his hand down firmly on her left buttock again, aiming for different piece of flesh to the first blow, as he wanted to redden her buttock s all over and not hurt her too much. He felt her upper body tense momentarily s she winced in pain but was pleased that she didn’t cry out.

‘Four,’ she whispered.

Stephen then picked up the pace giving several rapid blows, alternating between her buttocks and managing to sting them all over. She stopped counting aloud as the blows came too quickly, a deep heat spreading through her rump and down to her sex. At the half way pint at 13 strokes Stephen could stand it no longer and ran his hand up the inside of her upper thigh until his hand cupped the swollen pouch of love flesh between her legs. As he squeezed her gently a drop of juice oozed from her swollen slit on to his fingers.

Oh my God, that feels good,’ gasped Martha.

Stephen spread the outer lips of her ripe peach with his fingers and allowed his middle digit access to her slit. He rubbed her gently causing another moan of delight and then offered his love juice coated finger to  her lips. Martha sucked hungrily on his finger getting even more excited by the taste of her own arousal.

‘You naughty girl. This is supposed to be a punishment, not pleasure. I can see that the next 13 blows will need to be harder if you are not to melt in orgasm all over my leg,’ said Stephen very sternly. ‘And remember, only counting, no other sounds please.’

Stephen resumed the hard smacking of her bottom deliberately aiming blows lower down towards the top of her thighs and her swollen slit. The last three blows landed on the inside of each thigh just missing her by now gaping sex lips. He ignored the constant mewing and moaning, gasping and panting coming from her other lips.
The final blow being reserved for a hard smack directly on her weeping cunt. At this her upper body stiffened and she almost fell off his lap.

Oh my God,’ she cried. ‘One more, please. One more, I’m almost there, please. Hit me again. Make me come. Fuck me with your fingers. Oh please. Do something. Jesus, I’m so close.’

’26,’ said Stephen in a matter of fact way. ’26, we agreed. 26 you have had.’

He wanted to touch her slit and bring on her spending so much. He could see her cunt lips hanging open, so swollen and ready, her love juice leaking out to wet her thighs. She was so fucking ready but he couldn’t enter her like this. His cock was throbbing against his belly and he could feel his own pre come drying on the waistband of his boxer shorts. God, he needed this woman.

‘I’ve not finished with you yet young lady. You were not supposed to get off on being punished. You need firmer treatment.’

Stephen gripped her round the waist and managed to stand up, hauling her upright. He then turned round and shuffled over to his desk, her lifeless legs dragging behind on the carpet. He lowered her upper body on to his desk leaving her sprawled there face down, her dead legs hanging, bucked at the knees, her feet on the carpet.

Martha felt her cunt leak warm cream down her leg as he lifted her and was a little winded by being dropped on his desk. She knew her cunt was now available to him from behind and hoped he would get his solid cock into her soon. She knew he was aroused, as she had felt him pressing against her side whilst he was spanking her.

Stephen was not finished punishing her yet. He moved round to stand in front of her and unfastened his belt. He then pulled it out from his belt loops and folded it in his hands. Martha eyed the solid bulge in his thin suit pants hungrily.

‘Pleasure and pain seem to go so well together, don’t they?’ he mused aloud. ‘You want this,’ he said, running his finger along his shaft through his pants, ‘so first you will have to accept this,’ he said, flexing his thin leather belt.

‘Yes,’ cried Martha. ‘I want it. I want it all. Use your belt if you must. Do your worst. Then fuck me senseless with that cock of yours. Please,’ she added, remembering who was the boss.

Stephen unzipped his suit pants and took out his swollen cock. He lifted his tight ball sac out too. Martha watched a bead of pre come emerge from his slit and begin to run down his helmet.

Let me taste it,’ she pleaded.

Stephen moved closer and offered his swollen knob to her lips. Martha licked the droplet away and savoured his salty seed and then drew his knob deeper into her mouth. Stephen put his hands on her head to encourage her to take him deeper into her mouth. He closed his eyes in bliss when she took him right to the back of her throat. He could feel his sperm being drawn up his shaft by her suckling and reluctantly withdrew slowly from her hot mouth.

‘Jesus. I want to fuck you,’ gasped Stephen.

‘I want it too. But no babies big boy,’ gasped Martha.

Stephen remembered the condoms and quickly pulled the packet out of his trouser pocket. He selected a ribbed one for more stimulation for her and quickly rolled it on to his swollen and throbbing tool. He then moved back to stand behind Martha who relaxed visibly once she knew the threat of pregnancy was reduced. He decided to make her wait, even to beg for it. This would give his sperm time to recede back down his shaft and allow him to fuck her properly.

Stephen firstly lifted her right foot and got her leg out of her panties, leaving them hanging round her left foot. He then blew cool air over her wet and gaping sex lips causing her the shudder and moan.

Get on with it, whatever you are about to do, then fuck me, please,’ she moaned, squirming her still covered tits against his desktop

Stephen stood behind her and rubbed his sheathed cock all over her reddened and warmed buttocks. He the stood back and uncoiled his belt. Martha braced herself for a painful onslaught with his belt. Stephen surprised her by using sharp little upward flicks with the end of his belt, just stinging her reddened flesh but no more. He stung her buttocks all over like this causing Martha to moan almost continuously, a low animal moan that he took to be more pleasure than pain. Stephen then kicked her drooping legs apart with his feet and knelt between her thighs. He opened her lips further with his thumbs and tongued her open love hole, drawing her cream out into his mouth. He could see her clit all pumped up with arousal at the top of her slit and knew if he as much as touched it she would come so he stayed well away from it, content to suck her inner lips into his mouth and savour her outpouring love oils.

‘Oh Stephen, stop teasing me and fuck me, please,’ she moaned almost in desperation.

Stephen stood up again and took up his belt. This time all the stinging little blows were aimed at the inside of her thighs, just avoiding her hanging, gaping love lips.

Oh my God,’ she cried. ‘I am so close. Jesus, just fuck me. I need your cock, now.’

Stephen knew she was almost at fever pitch and could not take much more stimulation. He accidentally caught the edge of her hanging lips with the next couple of smacks with his belt.

Martha cried out. ‘Oh my God, No.’ He saw her upper body begin to convulse then he saw a stream of golden piss begin to dribble out of her slit and run down her thighs to soak her stocking tops. Stephen could wait no longer and lined his throbbing knob up with her love hole and thrust in all the way in one movement, his knob ending up lodged right up inside her love tube, her warm stream running down over his tight balls. He felt her love muscles begin to go into spasm round his cock gripping him tightly but she was so well creamed up that she could not stop him withdrawing and thrusting back up her repeatedly with his solid shaft. He knew they and the carpet were both getting wet with her piss but he didn’t care. All he wanted to do was fuck this polio girl’s spasming pussy until he emptied his balls as far up inside her as he could go.

‘Oh Jesus, sweet fuck. Fuck me harder; hurt me with your cock. Make me have it. Oh my God, this is so good. Fuck me forever. Jesus I can’t see, you’ve fucked me blind. Oh just fuck me more,’ she cried as she battered his desktop with her hands in her spending.

Stephen couldn’t hold back any longer and held his spasming knob as far up her as it would go then let out his own gasp of sheer delight as he shot spurt after spurt of his thick sperm right up against the top of her love tube. He didn’t think he would ever be able to stop as he kept on convulsing longer than ever before.

‘That’s it; fill me with your dirty spunk you para fucker,’ she gasped. ‘Cream up my poor paralysed cunt. Use me. That’s it. I want it all.’

A few seconds later she stopped convulsing and relaxed onto the desktop. She was so relaxed it was if her paralysis had spread over her whole body. Her cunt went all wet and slack round Stephens cock. He had never known a woman seem so thoroughly fucked. He remembered the condom, which he knew, must be brim full and so reached inside to the end half way up his shaft. He held it in place and slowly drew his length from her sated hole. Wanting to reassure her that he had not left anything inside her he walked round to stand before her before slipping the very full sheath off his slowly softening cock. Martha lay with her head on her arms on the table. She opened her mouth and put out her tongue lazily. Stephen knew what she wanted and so placed his sperm coated knob on her tongue. Martha sucked him into her mouth and cleaned all the sperm off his soft knob and shaft.

She then let him slip from her mouth.

‘Thank you Stephen. I have never been so well and truly fucked,’ she whispered. ‘I really didn’t know I could come like that. My pussy seems to wake up when it gets really aroused. Your hard cock felt so good inside me. I am sorry about the pee. I think I made a mess of both of us. Help me round to sit on the desk, please.’

Stephen rolled her over and helped her sit up. The both looked down and saw her wet stockings and his wet pants, and the dark stain on the carpet.

‘Oh dear. I am sorry,’ she whispered as he stood between her legs and kissed her reassuringly.

‘Never mind. I will just move my desk to cover the wet patch so that the cleaners don’t see it,’ he said with a smile. ‘Lets get these wet stockings off you. You cant go home in them.’

Stephen knelt down and rolled down her wet nylons. He then opened his sports bag that was by his desk and took out a towel to wipe her lifeless legs. He then worked her rubber pants back up her legs and put her shoes on her feet.

‘Thank you, ‘ she whispered. ‘I am sorry but my lack of bladder control is something we will both have to live with if you want to carry on fucking me.’

You had better want me to carry on fucking you. I don’t want to stop. That’s the best sex I have ever had,’ said Stephen as he took off his wet trousers and boxer shorts and dressing in running shorts from his sports bag. ‘It’s a good job I had a change of clothes though, although I’m glad that I am driving home rather than going on the train like you.’

‘You had better put your crippled lover back in her wheelchair then, so that we can both get out of here. I don’t think its wise to be around when the cleaners come in even if you do cover up the wet carpet. They might just smell piss and wonder where it’s coming from.

Stephen lifted her into her wheelchair then bent to kiss her again on the lips. The dangling pendant reminded him the he had not even felt her tits this time, le alone uncover them. He moved round behind her and cupped them firmly, one in each hand and said, and ‘next time I want to be sucking on these when I spurt inside you.’

Martha smiled as he had confirmed that there would be a next time. He then helped her on with her suit jacket and watched her wheel herself out of his office towards the lift to the foyer.

回复

使用道具 举报

强调下幕残论坛规定,如有恶意灌水从重处罚:
1.严禁发布色情内容和未成年人内容;
2.严禁辱骂别人,人身攻击,政治言论;
3.禁止发布广告和推销产品,禁止发布QQ号和微信以及二维码;
处理方法,情节较轻者禁言,情节严重者封号处理,绝不手软,请大家珍惜自己的账号!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慕残文学网 ( 京ICP备17023376号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 08:54 , Processed in 0.222207 second(s), 22 queries .