主题

回帖

1万

积分

原创小说认证

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2019-3-27 03:29:45 | 显示全部楼层
t3m19870312 发表于 2019-3-18 09:50
他开始感到摩擦力增加了,他将大部分来自她恋人之前的体液,都从她的洞中抽了出来,再加上滚滚球摩擦他的 ...

原文在此

CH1.

Martha wheeled frantically through the house looking for her mobile phone which she could hear ringing. She normally kept it with her but on this occasion had left it in the kitchen. She found it and managed to answer it before Stephen rang off. Martha was so pleased to hear his voice as she had missed him terribly whilst he was abroad on business for the last week. He said that he was now back in town, but would be going down to head office to report on the negotiations that he had been having with their colleagues in the states on the following day, and so would see her back in the office on Monday. Martha was a little upset by this as she wanted to see him and Monday seemed a long way off. She was also getting a bit of cabin fever working from home, and had actually being looking forward to a normal Friday in the office. She also thought her little fling with Paul needed to be cooled off. She couldn’t blame him as she had invited his attentions and asked him to tie her up for the afternoon on both occasions. Admittedly, she hadn’t asked him to fuck her but had enjoyed his attentions all the same, and wanted to continue doing so on a casual basis. She knew that she was so lucky as she had not had this much good sex since falling victim to polio two years before, and having two men wanting to fuck her was great. However she had decided Stephen was really the man she wanted to be with and Paul must remain an occasional diversion. She had based this decision on the fact that Stephen was going through his divorce, whilst Paul was still building happy families with his heavily pregnant wife. She asked why she couldn’t accompany him down to head office as she was his PA, and she hadn’t been introduced to anyone down there yet. Stephen said that he would love to take her with him but the old building that was national HQ was not really wheelchair accessible. The lifts were really too small as one person in a wheelchair would need one to themselves and most of the doors were narrow and awkward. He would also have had to give notice to the building manager for fire evacuation reasons, so it was not something that could be arranged at such short notice.

Martha said that she didn’t need to use her wheelchair, as she could use her full length leg braces and crutches for one day, as long as he didn’t mind taking his time when walking with her and helping her on steps and stairs. She did warn him that to onlookers she seemed much more crippled when wearing her braces than she did when using her wheelchair. She detected an air of excitement in his voice when he said that if she thought she could manage he would be delighted to help her, and so would meet her at the station car park at seven thirty the following morning.

Martha was pleased that he had agreed to let her go with him, and felt that he was obviously exited at the thought of seeing her shuffle round on her braced legs. She just hoped that she could cope with a full day of wearing them without the backup of her wheelchair. She then wheeled to the bottom of the stairs and shuffled up them on her bottom before transferring to her second wheelchair to go to her bedroom and sort out some suitable clothes to wear to visit head office whilst wearing full-length leg braces. She also removed the training shoes that were almost permanently attached to her braces and fitted shoes more suitable for a business environment.

Next morning she was up early to shower and get ready for the day. She wore black nylon hold up stockings on her legs, picking a pair that were long enough to encase her legs almost up to her crotch as she wanted the stocking tops to be a barrier between the tan leather lace up thigh cuffs and her slender thighs. Her braces were so long that they came right up to the top of her thighs; in fact she sort of sat on them when standing as they came right up to her buttocks at the back. Martha found this rather reassuring as she walked in them knowing that her legs were completely supported by the leather cuffs and chromed steel struts. She left a note for Paul explaining where she had gone and saying that she wouldn’t be back before he went home. She also asked that he finish off the wiring for her stair lift if he could as the company who were to fit it wanted to do so next week. Martha then crutched out to her car with a swing through gait, leaning forward and planting her crutches before dragging her braced legs through to stand upright, and then repeating the process. It looked rather ungainly and could hardly be described as walking but it worked for her.

Martha pulled into a disabled parking space at the front of the railway station car park and awaited Stephens’s arrival. After ten minutes wait she spotted him drive through the barrier on to the car park and park in a normal parking space a few rows behind her. Martha opened her car door and lifted her legs out one at a time to place her black booted feet on the tarmac. She did this by picking up her legs above and below the knee through the long tartan check skirt that she wore. She then reached across to the passenger seat for her aluminium forearm crutches and placed then within reach in the car foot well. Next she picked up her right leg below the knee and lifted it out straight until she heard the knee lock on her leg brace snap into place. She then used the back of the seat and the steering wheel to push herself up to stand on her braced right leg. As she stood up her left leg straightened under its own weight and the left knee lock snapped into place. She then leaned back into the car and picked up her satchel type briefcase off the back seat and placed the shoulder strap over her head and arm enabling her to carry it without using her hands. Martha then slipped her forearms into her crutches and shuffled round to wave to Stephen to show him that she was ready. She settled back on her braces and felt the reassuring feel of her buttocks sitting on top of the tightly laced leather thigh cuffs.

Stephen got out of his car and walked over to her, a little disappointed that he could not see any signs of the steelwork enabling her to stand. Her tartan skirt was hemmed at mid calf level and she wore shiny black knee length boots with a low heel to conceal the lower part of her braces. He walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek, not wanting to appear too familiar as he didn’t know if any of there work colleagues may be around as several of them came in to the office by train.

‘You look gorgeous Martha,’ he said. ‘I am so impressed that you can stand too.’

‘I’m sorry about the tartan skirt with my black suit jacket. I do hope it looks ok. I didn’t want to show off my braced legs to all and sundry. I get too many people staring like that,’ she said.

‘You look just fine. We had better get a move on as you will need a bit of time to get across the road and down on to the platform,’ said Stephen.

Martha swung her car door closed and locked it and then began her swing through crutching style to get across the car park and over to the station. Stephen walked beside her telling her of developments in his meetings in the states. He tried not to stare at her braced legs but was intrigued to see her walk. He could see the hard steel outline of her braces on the outside of her legs and was interested to see that both her feet had turned inwards making her pigeon toed as she dragged her lifeless legs through to stand upright at each step. He was also surprised at the speed that she could move, although he could see that it took great physical strength and effort. They were soon inside the station concourse and took a lift down to the platform.

Will you help me to get up the step on to the train?’ she asked rather breathlessly when they gained the platform.

‘Of course. You just need to tell me what to do,’ said Stephen.

When the train had stopped at the platform and they had pushed their way along to the 1st class coaches she told him to take both her crutches in one hand, and then to swing her right leg out and up to put her foot on the step into the train. Martha then grabbed the handrail with both hands and pushed herself up to stand on her right foot, her left leg following naturally behind. She then took one of her crutches and leaned on that whilst he repeated the move to get her from the step into the carriage.

‘Well that was easier than I thought it was going to be,’ said Stephen as she took her second crutch from him and began to heel and toe along the coach to their seats.

Stephen had reserved disabled seats at the end of the 1st class coach and so they were only just inside the door. Martha handed him her crutches and then used the seat back to support her as she shuffled in then turned round. She lowered her bottom to the seat with her legs locked stiffly out in front of her. Stephen then watched closely as she felt the knee locks through her skirt and released them. She then lifted her thighs with her hands allowing her lower legs to fall into place so that she was sat normally in her seat. Stephen reflected that he still hadn’t seen anything of her braces but that when he had lifted her right leg to help her onto the train the steelwork had felt substantial.

‘I really need a cup of tea after all that exertion. Do you mind going and getting some drinks from the buffet,’ she asked

Stephen did as she asked and set off down the train to find the buffet.

Martha sat looking at the countryside speeding past as the train soon reached full speed after leaving the station. It would only take an hour and a half to get them to London.

Meanwhile Paul arrived at her house to begin work for the day. He noticed that her car was not in the drive and so pulled in to park his van outside her garage. He walked up to the front door and used the key she had given him to let himself in. He walked down the hall and found her wheelchair at the bottom of the stairs. He called out to let her know he was there in case she was actually at home. On getting no reply he went up the stairs to look for her and found her other wheelchair at the top of the stairs. Strange, he thought.  Both chairs still in the house, but no sign of her. He decided to make himself a coffee before beginning his work and so went back down to the kitchen. He then found her note on the kitchen table saying that she had gone to London for the day with her boss, and that she would probably be late back. Paul was a little disappointed at this, as he had hoped to tie her up and fuck her again. He had been denied entry by his wife that morning and was still feeling rather horny.

He had been laying in bed with Michelle, who was laying on her side with her back to him, mainly as it was the only way she could get comfortable with her heavily pregnant swollen belly. He had woke up with a hard on and so had rolled over to lay behind her, his erection slotting nicely between her buttocks as he had put his arm round her to caress her bump. He had felt her meaty pregnant pussy lips hanging open in invitation and had guided his knob to her opening. After kissing his knob with them for a while Michelle had said no, telling him not to slip it inside her. She was going to see her midwife that morning and didn’t want her surgical gloved fingers to come out coated with his spunk when she examined her. He had protested saying that if it were not for pussies full of sperm her midwife would be out of a job.  Michelle had said that if she were not seeing Pauline in a professional capacity she guessed that Pauline would probably hold her sex lips open and lick his spunk out of her, as she just had a feeling that her midwife really enjoyed putting her fingers up inside her patients. She also thanked Paul for being considerate in purchasing the condoms that had fallen out of his boiler suit top pocket when she had picked it up to hang it on the coat hooks in the kitchen, saying that she would save them for after the baby came, as she didn’t want to get knocked too quickly again.

Paul’s thoughts turned to the fact that she had left both wheelchairs in the house, concluding that she must be using the braces and crutches he had seen lying on the floor by the side of her bed. He quickly went up to her bedroom to look for them to confirm this. Paul felt his cock begin to swell in his pants as he imagined her dragging her stiffened legs around using her crutches. He wondered if she was wearing her normal pencil skirt and stockings, the hard, chromed steel of her braces, contrasting with her soft, black nylon clad legs, or if she would choose to hide them with loose fitting slacks. He knew that he had to wait until she returned that evening and find out.

Stephen returned with a tea for Martha and a coffee for himself and a copy of the telegraph newspaper. He sat down and handed her the tea, then spread the newspaper out on the table in front of them, turning predictably, Martha thought, to the sports pages at the back. After a few minutes Martha felt his hand on the outside of her knee, running his fingers ever so tentatively over the wide leather strap above her knee. His fingers then slowly traced along the steel strut outside her thigh until he felt the beginnings of her thigh cuff. Martha let him explore as she looked out of the window. His fingers then roamed back down to her knee and over her knee lock to the strap just below her knee. The steel strut then disappeared inside her boot. He then moved his hand away.

‘So now you know,’ she said, turning to face him.

‘I’m sorry. I have never seen a pair of braced legs up close. I just wondered what your braces looked like. That’s all. What happens below your knee, as I cant tell, it being inside your boot? Did you have special boots made to accommodate the braces?’

‘No I didn’t need special boots. My legs are so thin compared to a normal woman’s that boots for a normal woman will easily accommodate the braces. The braces I wear have a foot fitting to fit inside a shoe so I can wear pretty well any shoes I like with them as long as they are relatively flat. As for what happens inside the boots, I have a band holding the braces in place just above my ankle, and you have discovered the rest for yourself,’ she said smiling at him.

Do you have metal struts running up the inside of your legs too?’ he asked.

‘Yes I do. You can feel them too if you like,’ said Martha.

Stephens’s hand quickly returned to her knee, firstly feeling the bands above and below it and the kneepad. He then ran his fingers round to the inside of her knee and slowly began to work his way up the steel strut to her thigh band. He felt the lacing up the front of this and then realised that his fingers were almost at her hip before he came to the top end of the cuff.

‘So your thigh band laces up. What about the others? Do they have buckles?’ he asked.

‘Not any more. Modern braces like these use Velcro on all the bands apart from the thigh cuffs. They still lace up as they need to be pulled up very tight.’

‘I’m surprised they go so far up your leg,’ he said.

‘They need to as my legs are so wasted. I am lucky that I have enough muscle control in my hips to not need a pelvic band too. That means having a second set of joints and locks at your hips. Imagine trying to sit down in them.

Martha felt his hand return to her thigh cuff and begin to work round to her inner thigh. She wanted his fingers higher up, caressing her sex but knew that would be too risky sat in the train seat. She also had her thick pad in so he wouldn’t be able to stimulate her very much. She put her hand on his thigh and squeezed it before brushing his swollen cock as she pulled away.

‘I thought so, you naughty boy,’ she whispered. ‘Feeling my braced legs is turning you on, isn’t it?’

Stephen could hardly deny it, as she had felt the evidence in his pants.

‘Bet you have never fucked on a train before,’ he whispered in her ear.

‘As a matter of fact I have. A boyfriend I had at Uni was well into train sex. He was a train spotter, so that probably had something to do with it. That was all before my illness though. I haven’t had the opportunity since.’

‘The loos on these trains are really big. They have grab handles for wheelchair users and everything. I’m sure we could manage it, if you want to that is?’

‘Of course I want to. I’ve been missing your cock all week. I’m surprised you are so horny though. I heard that the company almost lays on whores for evening entertainment for its foreign visitors,’ whispered Martha.

‘Well, some women were easily available, shall we say, but I have lost interest in women that can walk without these,’ he said, squeezing her thigh cuff.

‘The trains due into London in less than an hour, so what are we going to do about it?’ she asked, squeezing his thigh just below his crotch in return.

‘The disabled toilet is at the other end of this carriage. Why don’t you shuffle down there and make yourself comfortable. I will give you a couple of minutes and then come and knock on the door.’

‘OK. I just hope know one comes past as the door opens, as they take some time to open all the way before you can get them to close again,’ whispered Martha.

Stephen stood up and held Martha’s crutches for her as she began to struggle to her feet. They both looked quickly round to see if any other passengers were taking any notice of them, which they appeared not to be.

Martha whispered ‘knock three times,’ and then was off shuffling down the aisle towards the vacant loo.

Stephen forced himself to look at his watch and wait two minutes before following her. He knocked three times as she had asked and the door slowly began to open. Luckily know one came by as he stepped inside and they waited an age for it to close and lock behind him.

Martha let her crutches fall to lie against the sink and wrapped her arms round him. They kissed passionately for some time whilst Stephen had his hands on her buttocks pulling her belly hard against his solid cock, which was already standing to attention in his boxer shorts. Martha broke away from the kiss.

Take my skirt off. We don’t want to be in here too long. It will have to be a quickie,’ said Martha.

Stephen found the clasp and zipper on the back of her skirt and unfastened them. Her tartan skirt slipped off her hips and quickly fell to the floor to pool round her black leather knee length boots. Stephen stood back to look at her braced legs for the first time. He took in her long laced up thigh cuffs and the straps above and below her knees. He could see that the thigh cuffs were very tightly laced up, her thin thigh bulging slightly above and below the cuff. Looking over her shoulder he could see her buttocks seeming to sag over the tops of her braces at the back in the full length mirror.

‘Get your cock out for me. We haven’t got all day,’ she reminded him.

Stephen unfastened the waistband and zip of his suit pants allowing Martha to push them down his legs. She soon had her hand inside his boxer shorts caressing his swollen length.

‘Help me sit on the loo seat. I want to taste this lovely tool before I let him go up inside me,’ she said.

Stephen knelt down and lifted her right leg to get her skirt away from her foot, then did the same with her left one. He then stood and gripped her round the waist before helping her shuffle round. He then held her whilst she lowered her bottom to the loo seat with her braced legs still locked. Stephen then stood between her outstretched, braced legs, whilst she guided his knob to her welcoming mouth. Stephen gasped in pure pleasure as she circled his helmet with her tongue and then sucked gently on his plumb whilst scratching his tight ball sac with her sharp fingernails. He took a condom out of his jacket pocket and handed it to her. Martha quickly tore the packet open with shaking fingers as she wanted him so much and then began to roll the sheath over his throbbing, erect length.

‘Careful,’ he gasped. I don’t want to fill it just yet.

The train lurched at this point as it tilted to go round a tight curve. Martha’s hand slipped and her sharp fingernail caught the sheath and nicked it.

‘Oh Christ. I’ve cut it. Quick, pass me another one,’ she said as she rolled the useless condom off his knob, causing him to leak its first bead of precome.

‘I haven’t got any more,’ he groaned. ‘Just take me in your mouth and finish me off. We can get some more condoms for on the way back.’

Martha needed him there and then and was not prepared to wait.

‘Help me up again,’ she demanded.

Stephen obliged, pulling her to her feet.

‘Help me round so I can hold on to the grab bar by the toilet,’ she instructed.

Once he had turned her round she just said ‘well, what are you waiting for. Get my panties down and get your cock up me like you wanted to do before.’

Stephen struggled to get her black rubber pants down over the thigh cuffs and the knee locks but managed it eventually. He then lifted her right foot to get her leg out of the panties. Martha then bent over and gripped the crash bar pushing her bum out towards him. Stephen lifted her right leg to get her feet well apart then ran his tongue along the length of her aroused, puffy lipped sex slit, being rewarded with an animal on heat like groan from Martha and a drool of her sex juice oozing out of her needy cunt on to his tongue.

‘Oh Jesus. Stop messing about. Fuck me Stephen,’ she moaned.

Stephen stood up behind her and lined his knob up with her swollen love lips. Just at that moment the train lurched again throwing him towards her. Martha almost growled in sheer delight as when he fell against her his solid cock thumped up into her to the hilt.

Oh my God. That’s what I call being penetrated,’ she cried, ‘now fuck me hard and deep.’

As he began to thrust repeatedly into her hot and welcoming sheath the train went round a series of bends lurching this way and that. At time he had a hard job just staying inside her and so he gripped the steel struts at the top of her braces to steady himself.

‘That’s it. Fuck me. Oh my God this is so good. I love your swollen cock right up inside me. Keep going until you come. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,’ she moaned.

She was wet and slack, and if it hadn’t being for her dirty encouragement he would have found it difficult to work his way up to spurting, but the imagery she created about him being right up inside her was doing the trick.

‘Oh my God. Are you nearly there? I want your spunk right up inside my willing cunt. Smash it up into me. Fill me with your dirty spunk. Put my belly up. Fill me with your hot, potent, baby cream.’

Stephen felt her hand between her legs, pulling her cunt lips tighter for him. He couldn’t resist spurting into her. She felt his first spasm then grabbed his balls to encourage it all to flow.

‘Oh mg God, I’m coming,’ he cried out as his cock began to pulse deep inside her, forcing spurt after spurt of his thick cream right up against the top of her love tube.

Martha moaned, ‘Oh yes. Oh Jesus. Oh yes. Fill me with that potent goo of yours. Empty your balls right up there inside me. I want it all.’

Stephen hung on to her braces until his cock finish spurting then slowly withdrew from her creamed up hole.

‘Help me to sit on the loo,’ she gasped.

Stephen helped her stand upright then shuffle round to sit on the toilet.

I had better do a catheter before we go. I haven’t peed for four hours now, ‘she said.

Stephen passed her handbag to her. Martha rummaged inside and came out with a thin drinking straw like tube in a sterile package. Stephen turned away when she opened the packet and pulled out the tube.

‘You can look if you like,’ she said. ‘You can even put it in for me if you want to.’

Stephen knelt between her outstretched legs again and watched as she opened her slit once more and located her pee hole with her finger before inserting the tube. She put the other end between her thighs into the toilet. They both heard her pee flow into the loo. Stephen spotted his cream oozing from her pussy lips and so put a finger to her creamy hole to catch some, which he offered to her lips. Martha licked the come off his finger then inserted two of her own fingers deeply into her pussy. She stirred them round and brought them out coated with a mixture of her love juice and his thick spunk. She offered her fingers to his mouth to suck them clean and then bent forward to share a deep tongue kiss, savouring the tangy, salty mixture that she sucked off his tongue.

Martha pulled out the catheter and gave it to him to put in the bin. ‘You had better get my panties back on me so we can get out of here,’ she said.

Stephen put both her feet through the leg holes in her black rubber pants whilst she was sat on the loo then helped her to her feet before working them up her legs and fitting them snugly to her crotch.

‘At least your cream pie wont make a wet patch on the back of your skirt,’ he said as he made sure her pad was in place between her legs.

He then lifted her feet to get her stood in her skirt and then worked it up her legs before tucking in her blouse and fastening the waistband and zip. Stephen then put his by now flaccid cock back in his boxer  

shorts and pulled up his trousers before taking a deep breath and pressing the door unlock and open button.

Not surprisingly, given the time they had been in there, someone was waiting outside the door; a young woman sat in a wheelchair.

‘Just smile and walk out,’ said Martha under her breath.

The woman in the wheelchair was just about to have a go at them for taking so long in the loo when she noticed Martha slip her arms into her forearm crutches and begin to heel and toe her way out of the toilet on obviously braced and crippled legs.

I’m sorry I took so long. Had trouble with my catheter,’ she said to the pretty brunette sat in the wheelchair.

‘Looks like you had trouble with your condom too,’ said the brunette with a smile, looking at it still lying on the floor.

Stephen made his excuses and left at this point.

‘I really am sorry. We got a bit carried away and didn’t watch the time,’ said Martha to the wheelchair girl.

‘Don’t worry. I peed myself a few minutes ago. I just

need to get in there and clean myself up, that all. Good luck to you, getting a handsome man like that to fuck you. I wish I could attract someone so dishy.’

Martha turned and crutched her way back to her seat.

‘Well that was a bit embarrassing,’ said Stephen when she had sat down.

‘Its OK, the girl in the chair was fine about it,’ said Martha with a smile as she thought what must have been going through that woman’s mind when the door slowly opened revealing the two of them in there.

They were now only ten minutes from London and so packed up the stuff off the table in preparation for getting off.

‘Do we need to find a chemist whilst were down here today, do you think?’ asked Martha.

Stephen looked at her with a puzzled expression that said, “What are you asking me for?”

‘It takes two to make a baby. I just thought you might have strong feelings one way or the other as to whether you would find me getting pregnant a good or bad thing, that’s all,’ she said in a whisper.

‘I would never force you to take a morning after pill if you didn’t want to, and I wouldn’t have come off inside you without a sheath if you hadn’t asked me to, and I was prepared to take the consequences.  If you were to get pregnant I would stay with you. I don’t know if you want kids or not,’ said Stephen trying hard to hide his annoyance at being asked to make such a decision.

He knew that there was only a slim chance of pregnancy after one unprotected fuck with him. He had tried for two years to make the baby that his wife desperately wanted. They had tests done and it turned out that he had a low sperm count, so the chances were very much reduced. It was not impossible but unlikely in one go.

He smiled as he thought it ironic that he was divorcing his wife as she had told him she was pregnant. As the father to be was her black boss she had obviously had to come clean and tell him as soon as she had decided not to abort it.

Thankfully the train arrived in London before they could have any further conversation on the subject, as he didn’t want to tell her about his problem just in case she was secretly hoping to be impregnated by him.

Once again he marvelled at her upper body strength as she crutched with her swing through gait along the platform and up the ramp into the concourse. He decided they would get a cab to head office rather than use the tube to allow her some respite from the standing and crutching.

CH2.

Friday.

Paul arrived at Martha’s house on time, as he knew he needed to get several jobs done before leaving her house tidy for the weekend.

He noticed that her car was not in the drive and his heart sank as he realised she had gone in to the office instead of working from home. He had hoped she would want him to play again as he didn’t expect to get any sex at home over the weekend. Paul parked his van in the drive and let himself into the house. He walked into the lounge and was surprised to find her wheelchair parked next to the sofa. Now he wondered if she had gone out after all. He looked into her study but she wasn’t there. He climbed the stairs to check out her bedroom and found her second wheelchair parked at the top of the stairs. Now this was strange, a para girl not in either of her chairs. He knocked on her bedroom door and got no response and so opened the door and went in. There was no sign of Martha anywhere in the house. Paul scratched his head as he went back down to the kitchen to put the kettle on. Had she being kidnapped in the night and her own car used for the get away? His mind wandered through all sorts of strange scenarios as he waited for the kettle to boil. Then he turned round and spotted a note on the kitchen table.

Martha had left the note telling him that she had gone with her boss to a meeting at head office in London, and would probably not be back before he went home. She asked that he left the house tidy for the weekend as she had visitors coming over and that he worked on the wiring for the stair lift as the contactors were planning on fitting it early the following week. She also thanked him for an amazing afternoon the day before.

Paul smiled at the thanks, and then looked at the images on his mobile phone of her well-fucked body that he had taken after having her. He felt his cock beginning to swell as he remembered how wet and open she had been to him. He then sighed as he realised there would be no repeat performance today.  

He began to wonder how she would be getting around if both her wheelchairs were still in the house. Then the penny dropped. He rushed back up to her bedroom and looked by the far side of her bed. That’s it, he thought. He had seen her full-length leg braces and crutches leaning against the wall on the far side of the bed when she had shown him round the house on the first morning of his visit. Wow, he thought. She will be shuffling around all day on her brace stiffened legs. He remembered the chrome steel braces with long lace up tanned leather thigh cuffs as he had seen them standing against the wall and imagined her at that very moment crutching around with her legs securely shackled into them, the thigh cuffs laced up tightly over her stockings or pantyhose. Which would she be wearing – stockings or pantyhose? Would she be wearing a skirt? He imagined her crutching along with the sunlight glinting on the chromed steel visible from above the knee, her knees held in their leather knee pads, the tanned leather and the chrome contrasting with her black nylons. What would she be wearing on her feet? He had noticed that the braces were the type that allowed the wearing of ordinary shoes rather than the ones having Mary Jane’s permanently attached, like his aunty had worn. Maybe she could wear a low-heeled court shoe. The thought of her shuffling along on her thin para legs braced to the top made his cock swell again. He knew he would have to stay late that evening and see what she looked like

The morning dragged as he thought about nothing else, his cock drooling constantly into his boxer shorts. He tried to convince himself that she would be wearing trousers and that her braces would thus be completely hidden, but even then he thought of other passengers sat on the train detecting the hard outline of her steelwork through the thin material of her suit pants and noticing that her ankle didn’t bend as she shuffled along using her crutches.

After lunch Paul needed a distraction as the time was dragging so slowly by. He went into her spare bedroom and looked at the boxes he had opened on the first day. He opened the one containing the lover’s swing and soon found himself bolting the parts of the frame together. It only took him an hour or so to erect the whole thing including figuring out how the slings and straps were arranged.  He imagined Martha hanging in the straps with her legs still braced, sticking out straight. He pictured himself parting those stiffened legs to gain access to her sweet slit, her body held secured at the perfect height for a stand up fucking. He even thought of himself sitting on a chair below the frame and slowly lowering her open body onto his solid cock. He knew he could have so much fun if he could get Martha to try it out with him. He then opened the second box and unpacked the fucking machine. He marvelled at the girth and length of the didlo attached to the ram and now knew how she had been able to accommodate him so easily. The thought of her laying on her bed with her para legs spread and the thick pink rubber phallus pistoning in and out of her hot pussy was just too much for him to take. He dropped the dildo back into the box and closed it up.

Paul realised that he had better get some work done otherwise Martha would be reporting him to his boss, as she was paying for his electrical services by the hour.

At six o’clock he began to pack his tools away for the weekend, taking anything he didn’t really need to leave behind out to his van. He knew that he should head home but the compulsion to see Martha standing and crutching around on her braced legs made him stay. At six thirty he called his wife and told her that he would be a bit late, as he needed to get the part of the job he was working on finished to make it safe to leave for the weekend. She reminded him that they were going round to her friend Jane’s house for dinner, and told him he had better be home in an hour. He moved his van out onto the road to clear the drive for Martha when she returned home.

By quarter to seven Paul was beside himself with excited anticipation. His cotton boxer shorts were soaked with his leakage as every time he moved his solid erection grazed the waistband. He had just gone upstairs to raid her lingerie draw for a pair of sexy panties to rub his cock with when he heard a car pull into the drive.

Paul looked carefully out of the corner of the bedroom window to see that it was indeed Martha arriving home. He watched as she swung the car door open and then lifted her lifeless legs out and placed her black knee length booted feet on the drive. He was please to see she was wearing a skirt even though it was a long one. She then reached out and lifted her right calf until her leg was straight before lowering her heel back to the ground. With one knee locked she could now push herself up to stand, her left knee lock falling into place when her leg fell straight. Martha then reached back across to the passenger seat for her fore arm crutches and her lap top bag, which she slung over her shoulder before shuffling away from the car far enough to close the door. Paul was somewhat dismayed to see that her long pleated skirt covered her legs down to her calf effectively hiding her braces from view as below her knees they were encased in her black knee length boots. He watched her begin the swing through movement whereby she leaned forward and planted her crutches then dragged her lifeless legs through to stand upright again as she moved across the front of the garage towards the front door. He panicked when he realised that he had no business in her bedroom and that she knew he was still in the house as his van was parked on the street. Paul quickly moved downstairs and down the hall, opening the front door for her just as she worked her way up the wheelchair ramp to the door.

‘Hello. What are you doing still here? Its an hour after your usual going home time,’ said Martha, slightly breathless from the effort of dragging her legs around.

‘I needed to stay a bit late and finish a job so that I didn’t leave un-terminated wires hanging about for the weekend,’ lied Paul. He wasn’t very convincing as he blurted out his prepared answer rather quickly whilst staring at her legs, trying to detect the hard outline of her braces through her thick skirt.

Paul moved back away from the doorway to allow her to enter the house. He watched, as she had to lift her right leg with her hands, swinging it out and over the lip at the bottom of the doorframe. She then transferred her weight to her right leg whilst she swung her stiffened left leg over the lip too.

‘That’s neat. I wondered how you would manage that,’ quipped Paul.

‘I think you have been waiting just to see me struggle in my braces,’ quipped Martha. ‘Now let me get past you and go and get a drink. I’m dehydrated after the cheap wine served with lunch.’

Paul closed the door and followed a few paces behind her as Martha crutched her way down the hallway to the kitchen. She leaned her crutches against the kitchen table and took off her satchel and jacket, then crutched over to the fridge to get a glass of iced water.

Paul moved in to stand right behind her and brought his hands up to caress her sides on the way up to her tits. Martha could feel his considerable swelling pressing against her buttocks.

‘Not now Paul, please,’ she said. ‘I’ve had a tiring day dragging my useless legs around.’

Paul took no notice and brought his hands up to squeeze her tits through her blouse and lace trimmed bra cups. She couldn’t deny that it felt nice having them cupped in his big hands and leaned her head back against his as she surrendered to his advances.

Paul didn’t miss the signal and quickly unfastened her blouse to the waist to allow better access to her breasts. When he squeezed them her nipples popped up and chaffed against the lace trim of her cups. Martha leaned her crutches up against the fridge door and then reached round behind her to pull her blouse out from the waistband of her skirt. Paul then put his hand up her back and unfastened the clip of her bra. Martha lifted her bra cups away from her full breasts and guided his strong hands back up to caress them.

‘That feels nice. You haven’t felt them before. I like them squeezed,’ whispered Martha.  

Paul loved the feel of her full tits in his hands too, and had been longing to caress them, but he also needed to see her braced and shackled legs. He squeezed them some more then wet his fingers and traced them round her erect nipples. He then guided Martha’s hands up to her own tits to continue the caress whilst he ran his hands down her sides and over her hips to feel the lacing on her thigh bands at the top of her legs. He then moved round to the outside of her legs to feel the steel struts running down towards her knee supports. He wanted to see her braces and so quickly unfastened the waistband and zip of her skirt and pushed it off her hips. The skirt fell in a pool round her boots exposing her legs completely to his gaze.

Paul held her hips and helped her shuffle round to face him then took her right nipple in his mouth. Whilst he was teasing her nipple with his teeth his hands went back to her legs to caress the tightly laced thigh bands. He ran his hands round them and found that they went right up to her buttocks. In fact she seemed to sit on the tops of the braces. His fingers confirmed that she was wearing long stockings, the tops just showing above the braces. He caressed her thighs for a while before moving his hand up over her belly to get inside the waistband of her latex pants.

Martha bit his ear gently to get his attention then guided his hands back up to her tits.

‘Play with my tities some more,’ she whispered into his ear. ‘I don’t think I’m ready for a fuck at the moment.’

Paul was more than ready and could also see the time on the kitchen clock over her shoulder. He put his hands on her buttocks and pulled her tightly to him, trapping his throbbing length between their bellies.

‘Help me over to the chair,’ whispered Martha.
Paul supported her with his arms round her waist and dragged her over to the kitchen chair, her booted feet trailing as they slid easily on the tiled floor.

He held her round the waist as he lowered her bottom to the seat of the chair, her stiffened legs sticking straight out in front of her. Martha lifted her legs apart and invited him to stand between them. She then reached for the button fly of his boiler suit and opened it. Paul groaned as her fingers went inside and found his solid shaft sticking straight up, just held against his belly by the waistband of his boxer shorts. She traced the outline of his shaft from his tight ball sac up to the tip, finding his glans poking out above the waistband of his shorts. Martha ran her thumb over his exposed glans and encouraged a bead of pre come to flow from his slit. She then massaged it all over his glans before bringing her thumb out and sucking it clean.

Mmm. Thick viscous sperm,’ she said as she looked up at his face.

Martha then pulled down his shorts inside his boiler suit and guided his cock and balls out into the open. She then wrapped her hand round his shaft and rubbed his leaking knob all over her right breast. She then took his shaft in her mouth and coated it with her saliva before putting it in her cleavage.

Martha squeezed her tits together to make a tunnel of tit flesh for him to fuck and said ‘fuck my tits, spurt your potent cream all over my warm jugs. Make them glisten with your come.

Paul knew that he couldn’t last forever and her dirty talk was really getting him going, but he wanted to spurt in her pussy. He was bored with shooting all over his wife’s pregnant tits and really needed some penetrative sex to get him through the weekend.

Paul put his hands round her chest under her arms and hauled her to her feet. He had to push her braced legs together with his feet to enable her to stand. He then helped her shuffle round to face the table and pushed her forward. Martha knew what he wanted and so put her hands on the table to support herself. Paul then held her waist to steady her as she bent over further and placed her elbows and forearms on the pine kitchen tabletop

So you still want to fuck me, big boy,’ she moaned. ‘I hope I’m not too sloppy in there for you.’

Paul didn’t know what she was talking about and quickly pulled her latex pants down to her thighs then worked them over her thigh cuffs and braces down to her knees and then her ankles. He then lifted her right leg slightly by grabbing the ankle of her boot to get her to step out of them. He then moved her legs well apart and knelt between them, burying his head in her creamy crotch from the rear. He spread her buttocks with his hands and lapped the length of her swollen sex lips, tasting the unmistakeable musty mushroom tang of fresh spunk oozing out of her hole to lubricate her slit. He opened her with his thumbs and put his tongue up inside her love tube, finding it coated with recently ejaculated semen. Paul slipped three fingers up inside her and stirred them round to coat them with spunk. He then stood up and reached round to massage it into her tit flesh, making her nipples glisten with slippery male goo.

You wanted spunk on your tits, ‘ he whispered in her ear. ‘There’s plenty more where that came from.’

‘I tried to stop you going down there,’ she moaned, but you wouldn’t listen. ‘Stephen pumped that lot into me only an hour ago.’

Paul was jealous although he knew he had no right to be. He rammed his fingers back up inside her creamy cunt and brought out another dollop of his goo, then fed his sticky digits into her mouth to shut her up.

Martha almost choked on his fingers as she felt him thump his cock up into her to the hilt. Paul thrust at her so hard she thought he was trying to kill her with it. In truth she was so slick with Stephens sperm Paul could hardly feel her as he pistoned his glistening shaft in and out of her. Her cunt was slacker than he had known it to be before and squelched with each withdrawal of his shaft. He pulled his fingers out of her mouth and gripped her hips to hold her steady as he smashed his cock up into her. Martha began to moan and groan as he pumped Stephens spunk out of her to soak the thigh bands of her braces. Paul watched her rear hole opening and closing in time with his thrusts and couldn’t resist it. He put his hand in his pocket and found the duo balls. He rubbed them along his shaft to coat them in sperm then offered the first one to her arse. She gasped as he pushed steadily on it with his finger until her arse gave way and accepted the hard plastic ball inside. Paul watched her muscle close down again with one ball inside. He then pushed steadily on the second ball until she accepted that one too.

‘Oh my God, that hurt,’ she cried. ‘Now my arse is so full. Can you feel the balls rubbing against your cock?’

Paul could feel them and they had the effect of tightening her slack cunt. He began to tug gently on the string loop attached to the duo balls to almost pull the first one back out and then allow the thrust of his cock to drag it back inside as he fucked her steadily.

He began to feel more friction as he had pumped most of her previous lovers spunk from her hole and the feeling of the love balls rubbing the top of his shaft also encouraged his own spunk to begin its journey along his bloated length. Martha felt his glans pumping up inside her to fill the top of her love tube and knew he was almost there. She wondered if he had a condom on, as she hadn’t noticed him put one on, and she wasn’t protected. She was getting sore and needed him to finish, as standing on her braced legs with them open at such an angle was painful on her spine.
‘Oh fuck me senseless, spurt your hot spunk right up inside my belly. Do it to me now. Pump my belly up with your potent seed. Fill me with your warm, fresh sperm. Spunk in me now. Please,’ she cried, spurring him on.

The vision she created in Paul’s head of his sperm shooting out of the end of his swollen knob to pump her belly up with pregnancy was just too much for any man to ignore, and he cried out as he spasmed and spurted several hot jets of potent cream right up against the top of her love tube. As he came off he pulled back on the string loop to pull one duo ball back out into the open, leaving the other one connected to it lodged up in her arse.

Martha lay with her head down on the table gasping and panting from the exertion of his fucking. She hadn’t come, and had known that she wouldn’t so soon after her last filling but it had been intensely pleasurable all the same.

Paul slipped out of her as he softened and quickly took his camera phone from his pocket to record her reddened and battered cunt oozing with his seed and the pink duo ball hanging from her arse.

‘Help me up,’ she gasped. ‘My backs killing me.’

Paul lifted her legs to put her feet together and then pulled her upright to balance on her braces.

‘Help me to the chair,’ she whispered.

Paul held her round the waist and dragged her over to the chair then held her as she sat down.

‘Ow,’ she said as she sat down on the duo ball. ‘You could have taken that out of my arse first. Now come here.’

Paul parted her legs and stood before her allowing Martha to guide his softening cock to her mouth to suck off the mixture of sperm and girl cream clinging  

to the shaft and head. Paul put his hands on her head and sighed as she took all of him in her mouth. Once she had finished and let him slip from her mouth she looked down at the floor between her parted thighs and saw the pool of fresh white semen collecting on the red quarry tile.

‘Well, I feel sore, and well and truly fucked. I haven’t felt this happy in a sexual way for a long time. Thank you Paul. Now you had better get home to your wife and hope she’s not laying on the bed feeling horny waiting for sex, as it might be a few hours before he can be encouraged to stand up again.

Paul put his cock away and fastened his fly. He bent down and kissed her on the cheek and then let himself out of the house. Martha put her hand to her slit and felt another drop of his semen drip out onto her hand. She brought it up to her mouth and lapped at the pool of potent seed in her palm.

Damn, I didn’t ask him to bring me my crutches, she thought. She then began unfastening the thigh lacings on her braces as the only way she would be able to get to her wheelchair in the lounge would be to lower her body onto the floor and shuffle backwards on her bottom, dragging her lifeless legs behind her.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

登峰造极

积分
发表于 2019-3-27 07:38:08 | 显示全部楼层
感谢楼主的原文
回复

使用道具 举报

强调下幕残论坛规定,如有恶意灌水从重处罚:
1.严禁发布色情内容和未成年人内容;
2.严禁辱骂别人,人身攻击,政治言论;
3.禁止发布广告和推销产品,禁止发布QQ号和微信以及二维码;
处理方法,情节较轻者禁言,情节严重者封号处理,绝不手软,请大家珍惜自己的账号!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慕残文学网 ( 京ICP备17023376号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 07:05 , Processed in 0.213419 second(s), 22 queries .