主题

回帖

1万

积分

原创小说认证

积分
发表于 2019-2-1 06:16:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 t3m19870312 于 2019-2-1 06:18 编辑

在交友网上认识了因罹患了小儿麻痹症而不良于行,受困在轮椅上但性格却热情开朗的妳,邀请我在周四晚上到妳家吃晚餐。因为身体的缘故,大多数星期五妳不工作,所以如果我的拜访很晚结束,妳第二天就有时间休息。没有特殊的场合,只有两个朋友,分享一顿饭,彼此的笑声,并且享受另一个人的陪伴。

妳做的饭菜很美味,我们都笑了。 我们的谈话话题涉及了所有的范围,从一天的新闻到妳决定用哪种颜色粉刷房间,这样漫无边际天马行空的乱聊。用完餐后,我帮妳清理了厨房裡的烂摊子,然后一到客厅。

行动不便的妳有些艰难的从轮椅移到了沙发上,软绵无力的两条残腿在妳摔坐上沙发后,不由自主地向外撇开,套在小脚上的拖鞋也掉了,露出妳那白嫩娇小的脚丫子,两隻小脚直接下垂呈一直线,脚趾上涂着鲜艳的指甲油,害羞似的向脚心内蜷曲着。妳也没有想要遮掩它们的意思,就让瘫软似泥的两条细腿垂挂在沙发前缘。我微笑着看着时间,我解释说我应该离开了。妳笑笑指着窗户:它开始下大雨。我靠近窗户,感觉到寒冷潮湿的空气,试图透过双层玻璃渗入。

我决定留下来直到雨停,我开心的坐在妳旁边。当我坐下时,妳发现我盯着妳低胸衬衫露出的深V线,开玩笑地叫我停止盯着,我说:我是在看妳那件漂亮的上衣。但我脸红了,我转开目光,妳轻轻地将手托着我的下巴,把注意力转回给妳,低声说“没关係,你喜欢的话,就给你看唷。说真的,如果人家的脚没问题的话,其实整体条件还不错呢!我的脚从一岁罹患小儿麻痺症以后,就成了这个样子,再也没有起色。这双腿有知觉,但完全不会动,连一点点都不行。残疾的双腿曾经令我自卑的无法融入人群,但现在觉得好多了。但没改变的一点是:像我这样不良于行只能坐轮椅的女人,从来没有男人正眼看过我,甚至没办法谈恋爱。你真的喜欢像人家这样残废的女人吗?”

我向前倾,亲吻妳的嘴唇,我感觉妳舌头的尖端越过我的嘴唇。我的舌头与妳的舌头相遇,当我们吻着时,它们开玩笑似地推着对方。我觉得妳的手在我的大腿内侧摩擦着,并朝着我裤子裡相当大的凸起移动。我的右手开始摩擦妳的咪咪,听到妳呻吟,我立即撤回手。
“妳想让我成为妳的第一个吗?我转向妳的眼睛,并直截了当地问。妳害羞的点点头,并用妳的手抓住我的衬衫,把我拉回妳的嘴唇。

我的双手在妳的衬衫下面滑动,向上摩擦妳裸露的皮肤,最后把妳的衬衫掀到头上。我拉下胸罩的杯子,露出妳的咪咪,上面的小红豆完全因充血挺起。我低下头去亲吻妳的咪咪,并吮吸上面的小红豆,同时我的手臂伸到妳身边,鬆开妳的胸罩,最后能够将肩带向下滑动到妳的手臂上。我回去含着妳咪咪上的小红豆,大力吸着像婴儿哺乳似的,当妳的手指穿过我的头髮时,妳的呻吟声越来越大。

在这时候,当妳坐在沙发上时,我让自己跪在妳无力下垂的一双残腿前的地板上。我鬆开裤子最上面的钮扣,当我抬头看着妳的时候,开始拉下拉鍊,好像在寻找批准。妳看起来有些不安、点头、呼吸沉重。我把所有的手指都放在裤子和内裤的两侧,然后慢慢将它们从身体上拉下来。我把妳拉向我,所以妳坐到了沙发的前缘。

我张开妳残废的双腿,将食指的尖端从蜜唇的蜜唇向上伸到妳的花苞。妳已经湿透了,但是当我的手指慢慢地在妳的蜜穴壁上上下移动时,妳变得更加湿润。妳靠在沙发上,双手紧紧抓住沙发。

我的头低了,所以我可以慢慢舔妳的花苞,而我的第二和第三指关节入妳的内心。妳在穿透时大声呻吟,要求我不要停下来,我的手指开始向内和向外移动,而我的舌尖绕着花苞底部,轻弹它。妳无法忍住,妳的身体开始摇晃,妳对沙发靠垫的抓力变得更紧。当他们继续探查妳的蜜穴时,妳的身体紧紧地缠绕着我的手指。当妳发出响亮的淫叫声时,妳向上倾斜妳的头,妳的整个身体看起来都在颤抖。

妳的蜜汁溅到我的嘴裡,从我的下巴溢出。当妳的甜液继续从妳的身体流到沙发前面时,妳继续痉挛。妳那两条残腿这时也彷佛有生命似的,随着身体的惯性不自主的晃动着。

当妳扭着身体大力痉挛时,妳的双手紧抓住沙发的布料,我的手指在妳的内部,几乎仍然深藏在妳的内心。我的舌头开始再次撞击妳的花苞,在另一个突然的爆发中,妳意外地达到了高潮。当妳的背在沙发靠背上弓起来时,妳蜜穴的肌肉在我手指周围收紧和放鬆。妳的眼睛向上翻白,嘴巴大大张开,当妳的舌头来回舔着上唇的内侧时,我看得很开心。  

我起身舔嘴唇,慢慢地从妳身上抽出手指,妳的蜜汁仍然从我的下巴上滴下来。妳气喘吁吁地顺着气,我问妳是否想要更大的东西。 妳呻吟着一声响亮的“伊伊伊要!” 我转移到地面上,将自己定位在妳残废的双腿之间,臀部与妳鬆弛的屁股同一高度,并不耐烦地鬆开裤子的钮扣和拉鍊。然后妳看到我那悸动的鸡鸡,完全变硬的头部压在妳的蜜唇上。

我问妳是否准备好了,妳点头表示,并吸了一大口气。 我请妳放慢呼吸,放鬆肌肉,否则,这可能会痛。当用手在湿润的蜜穴壁之间揉搓尖端时,妳试着控制妳的呼吸时,我看着妳微笑着。当我对妳前戏的时候,妳嘀咕了一些『不能走路、废腿、第一次、好想要』等等难以辨认的东西,并点头并吃力的稍稍向前移动身子。

当我的鸡鸡慢慢地进入妳时,我向前倾身,吮吸妳右边的咪咪。 妳把头转向一边,抓住沙发座椅,大声呻吟。当舌头围绕妳充血直立的小紅豆基部旋转时,妳的眼球再次向上翻白。最初的疼痛消失了,并被愉悦所取代。

我的左手将妳右边的咪咪转向妳左边的咪咪,向内深深推挤。我告诉妳,妳是如此紧张。妳嘀咕并呻吟着,妳的背部整个拱起,尽可能地靠在沙发的靠背上。

我的臀部向前和向后移动,我的硬棒消失在妳的身体裡。 妳的呼吸变得更急促,但是妳可以急切地说:妳想要更多! 妳将手臂环绕在我的脖子上。我深深地插入妳,以更快的速度拉出来。像妳一样湿,妳的身体仍然紧紧包裹着我,就像一个紧紧的橡皮手套。

我将双手移到妳身体两侧,将它们放在在妳枯瘦萎缩的大腿下面。我咧嘴一笑,然后慢慢将行动不便的妳拉出来些,并帮妳抬起不能动弹的两条残腿,好让妳能转过身去,弯腰趴在妳的沙发上。

我把妳残废无助的双腿分开,引导我的鸡鸡回到妳等待的蜜穴内。妳紧咬住沙发,试着在我进入妳的时候,摀住妳的尖叫声。当我向内深处推进然后慢慢拉出时,妳的手掌在沙发靠背上拼命地拍打。

我向前倾身,在妳的耳边低语:我会深深地沉浸在妳的内心深处。妳呻吟:不要停!我想要更多!我无法忍住,并在深深的推力中向后拱起,妳紧紧缠绕在我身上的感觉是压倒性的。我的整个身体开始紧绷,妳感到我的手指抓住了妳的腰,手指深深地掐入妳的皮肤,留下了印记。

我拉出来只是推回妳的深处,我的种子深深地塞进妳的体内。我大叫着,紧抓着妳,让妳也尖叫。在慢慢拉出来之前,我继续在妳体内抽动,我们的体液溷合在妳的蜜穴内,当我的鸡鸡的尖端拉出时,它们中的一些从妳惨白细弱的残腿上流下。我再一次把行动不便妳转回到沙发上坐好,并躺在了妳身边。

在给妳一个吻之前,我看着妳的眼睛微笑着。 我告诉妳:如果妳想要更多的课程,今晚还很长......

把残疾娇弱的妳放回沙发后,我滑到妳身后的沙发坐下,我们的身体紧紧地靠在一起。 妳的头靠在我的左臂上,我的左臂则缠着妳的身体,另一隻手刷在妳柔软的皮肤上。

我问妳:到目前为止是否有一个美好的夜晚?妳笑着说妳非常高兴邀请我去吃饭。我开始亲吻妳的脖子和肩膀,而我的右手则沿着妳身体两侧枯瘦无力的儿麻残腿向下游走。我的手指分开妳湿润的蜜唇,妳开始呼吸沉重,几乎在我触摸时发出呜呜声。

妳的右臂向后伸,妳的手在我身体的一侧摩擦。妳碰到我的鸡鸡并开始抚摸它,妳的手指紧紧抓住它。 我忍不住被妳的触摸所激发,因为我一直在亲吻妳的脖子后面,我的手指现在正在探测妳,妳开始呜咽。

我在妳耳边低语:我想用手指让妳喷发。妳点头,妳的呻吟声越来越大,而妳继续抚摸着让我完全硬了。我向前推,我的坚硬鸡鸡的尖端在妳裸露的背上刷着。

我的第二个和第三个指关节在妳的花苞上摩擦进出妳的蜜穴。在妳呜咽的时候,妳的呼吸变得不稳定,有时很沉重,有时会憋住,从头到尾妳不断呻吟低语,叫我别停! 我把舌头伸到妳的脖子上,看着妳张大着嘴巴,发出巨大的呻吟声,接着妳“呀啊啊!!!”的尖叫出来!

妳的整个身体颤抖,妳的手指紧紧地夹在我的身体上,当妳高潮大喷发时,妳的手指陷入妳的内心。 妳的液体滴在我的手指和身体上。 我慢慢伸回手指,将手拖到皮肤上。妳继续呻吟和呜咽,将妳的身体转移到沙发上,靠近边缘。 我保持左臂缠绕在妳身边,用我的右臂环绕妳的腰部,防止下身残疾无力支撑的妳从沙发上掉下来。

我温柔地亲吻妳的肩膀,嗅着妳的头髮。当我抱紧妳的时候,我的粗棒在妳背上摩擦 我在妳耳边低语问道:我是否有带给妳一个美好的夜晚?妳笑了,说晚上还没结束呢,但是妳的确有一个美好的夜晚。

当妳从最后一次高潮中恢復过来时,我的身体会在妳的身体摩擦着妳的身体时发抖。 妳的手臂伸向我,在我的身体上下抚摸。妳的手花了很多时间摩擦我的臀部,显示出妳的意图,但是我被压得如此靠近妳的身体,没有空间让妳抓住我的鸡鸡,坚硬地靠在背上。

当我听到妳已经屏住呼吸时,我会问妳是否想在卧室裡继续我们美好的夜晚?妳笑了,害羞地说是的。妳挣扎的伸手要去拿轮椅,但在妳之前,我一把将妳抱在了怀裡。妳很惊讶但也看着我微笑,双臂抱在我的脖子上。两条细瘦无力的残腿,也下垂在空中不受控制的摆盪着。

我抱着残疾娇小无助的妳走进走廊,进入妳的卧室。 即使内部所有灯都关闭,房间看起来也很明亮。月光透过窗户明亮地照耀着外面的雨。

在将妳放在床上趴好之前,我将被子刷到一边,妳将头放在一个可用的枕头上。我很快就爬到妳身上,我的硬棒压在妳的背上,在妳萎缩扁平的屁股中间那个凹坑裡。当妳伸手搂向我紧紧抱住时,我亲吻妳的脖子,在妳耳边低语:妳准备好了吗?妳焦急的说:是的!我还想要更多!

我坐起来,跨过妳瘫在床上的一双儿麻残腿。在一次快速运动中,我拿了旁边的一个枕头,并将其滑到妳的肚子下面。这会垫高妳残疾瘫痪而无力抬起的臀部,我用双手轻轻地将妳残废无力的双腿分开,摩擦妳湿湿的蜜穴。 当我引导我的鸡鸡进入妳等待已久的洞口时,我的手指分开了蜜唇。妳的双手此时放在妳头顶两侧,紧握住妳下面的床单,并试图藉由咬住枕头来控制妳的呻吟声。

当我的鸡鸡慢慢插进妳时,妳开始大声呻吟。妳的蜜穴非常湿,但妳的身体在我周围收紧,感觉很爽。当我开始抽插妳时,我的双手靠在妳那没有肉鬆垮垮的屁股上。妳的呻吟变成尖叫,求我不要停止!

我插进和抽出妳“快点! 更大力!“有时后,如此急迫地移动得更快,导致有次我不小心拉了出来只好再次深深插入妳的体内。在叫着我不要停下来的时候,妳自己突然停下来,屏住呼吸,闭上眼睛,妳的手紧紧握住床单,然后大声尖叫说妳要去了!!

妳的身体在我周围绷紧了起来,我无法忍住。 我大叫一声,说我正在射妳裡面。妳告诉我要填满妳,所以我用我的种子深深地填满了妳,然后我疯狂地推进和推出妳。 在我滚到我身边之前,我瘫倒在妳身上,看着妳的眼睛。 当我们试着呼吸时,我们互相摩擦手。

我问妳是否累了?妳说是的。我问妳是否要我和妳一起睡觉?妳毫不犹豫地说:是的!妳的手指交扣在我的手中。我们都笑了,我的左臂枕在妳的头下,而妳的小脸靠在我的胸前。我伸出另一隻胳膊将被子拉到我们身上。当妳开始闭上眼睛时,我低声说:妳什麽时候再邀请我来吃饭?当我用双臂环绕妳时,妳微笑着喘了口气,闭上眼睛,头靠在我胸前。

当妳醒来的时候,将近凌晨4点,我们的身体仍然相互挤压依偎着,我的身体靠在妳的背上。妳有些吃力的转身面对我,双手摀住裸露的皮肤,同时轻轻地咬住我的胸部。

我睁大眼睛,看着妳用身体在娱乐我,我笑了。我伸出手放在妳扁平鬆弛的屁股,一路游走到胸前,用力按摩妳的咪咪。并戏弄性地,把妳充血硬化的小红豆夹在我的手指之间。

我低声说:我以为妳想要休息。 妳低声回答说:人家休息够了。同时把放在身体两侧的双手,伸在我的身上。当妳开始用手抚摸我的时候,我微笑着,看着妳的眼睛,发出一声小呻吟。我问妳:是否想继续这样去淋浴?妳点头同意了。

我从床上滑下来,将小儿麻痹症腿脚不便的妳抱在怀裡,然后走向浴室。妳伸手帮我开灯。我们走进了淋浴区,我拉上了我们背后的窗帘,而后轻轻地将矮小柔弱的妳在淋浴喷头旁放下。

当我转动水把手时,水冲向我们。 当我调整温暖和冷水龙头时,妳拉我硬硬的鸡鸡,让我更靠近些。就像我今晚在客厅对妳做的一样,妳身子向前倾,用我的身体让下半身残废无助的妳保持平衡,张开妳的嘴并把我含进去。我呻吟,说这感觉很好。 妳的舌头越过鸡鸡尖端并沿轴向下移动。妳的手抓住妳的头,妳的头来回往我的深处,让我鸡鸡的尖端,刷在妳的喉咙后面。

嗯,感觉真爽!我请妳暂停一下。我跪在淋浴地板上,用手臂将妳拉到地板上。水继续淋在我们两个身上,但我们似乎都忽略了它。我转移并在妳身下扭转,直到我平躺在淋浴地板上,妳的身体在我的上方,但我们的头都指向相反的方向。我问妳以前有做过69式吗? 妳回答:没有,但我一直都很想试!我便把妳残疾无力的双腿掰开,抓住妳鬆弛萎缩的屁股,把妳拉向我,这样我就可以吃到妳的鲍鱼了。当我的手指穿过妳的两个穴时,妳继续用嘴吧服务我。

当我的手指探测妳时,我的舌头开始轻弹妳的花苞。我抬起头,用舌头贴上蜜穴内壁刮着。我觉得妳的身体颤抖,妳发出一声尖叫。 妳的蜜汁都从妳的身体溢出,滴到我的嘴唇和下巴上。当妳吮吸我的鸡鸡时,我就像一隻口渴的小狗一样拼命舔着妳的蜜穴。我告诉妳:我已经准备好在妳嘴裡爆炸了。妳说:是的!请填满我的嘴! 我把头向上倾斜,发出一声呐喊,我大喷发射在妳嘴裡,妳试着喝掉每一滴,继续舔敏感的鸡鸡尖端。

我慢慢地从妳裡面抽出手指,然后妳叹了一口气。 我们一起坐在地板上,水滴落在我们身上。 我再次抱起双腿残废无法站立行走的妳,说我们应该停止浪费水并完成淋浴。妳微笑着同意,我们互相擦洗乾淨。特别观注彼此生理学的某些方面。看起来彼此都够乾淨了,我们通过相互咬着对方来测试。

当我拿起毛巾时,妳把水关了,我们互相擦乾了。我将小巧玲珑但不良于行的妳抱在怀裡,然后回到了床上。我们微笑着躺在对方的双臂上,咯咯笑着,直到太阳升起,充满了光线。直到最后,我们双双进入了梦乡。

"点赞是美意,打赏是鼓励"
还没有人打赏,支持一下
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

1万

积分

原创小说认证

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2019-2-1 06:17:34 | 显示全部楼层
自行脑补了很多D细节
原文在此:

You invited me over for dinner on a Thursday night. You don't work on most Friday's so if my visit ended late, you'd have time time to rest the next day. There was no special occasion, just two friends, sharing a meal, sharing laugh, and generally enjoying the company of the other.

The meal you cooked was delicious and we laughed throughout. Our topic of conversation ran the gamut, sometimes irrationally switching from the news of the day to why you decided which color to paint the area. We cleaned up our mess in the kitchen and moved into the living room.

You moved from your wheelchair to the couch. I smiled and looked at the time, I explained that I should be going. You pointed at the window and it just started raining heavily. I moved closer to the window and I could feel the cold damp air trying to get through the double pane glass.

Deciding to stay until the rain subsides, I take a seat beside you on the couch gladly. As I sat down, you caught me staring at your cleavage exposed by your low cut blouse. You jokingly asked me to stop staring and I remarked that I was looking at the very nice blouse you're wearing. Blushing, I turn my eyes away and you place your hand softly under my chin to return my attention to you, whispering "it's ok".

I lean forward and kiss your lips, I feel the tip of your tongue run over my lips. My tongue meets yours and as we kiss our tongues playfully push against the other. I feel your hand rubbing against my inner thigh moving towards the sizable bulge in my pants. My right hand begins to rub against your breasts and I hear you moan. I pull back suddenly. I turn my eyes to yours and ask straightforward if you want me to be your first. You nod, your hand gripping my shirt pulling me back to your lips.

My hands sliding under your shirt, rub upwards against your bare skin, eventually lifting your blouse over your head. I pull down on the cups of your bra to expose your breast, your nipples fully erect. I lower my head down to kiss your breasts and suckle your nipples, while my arms reach around you to unclip your bra, finally able to slide the shoulder straps down your arms to get it out of the way. I go back to suckling on your nipples, your moans getting louder as your ran your fingers through my hair.

At this point I find myself kneeling on the floor in front of you as you sit on the couch. I undo the top button on your pants and begin to lower the zipper as I look up at you, as though looking for approval. You look anxious and nod, your breathing heavy. I slip all my fingers under your pants and panties at your sides and slowly pull them off your body. I pull you towards me so you sit on the front edge of the couch.

I spread your legs open and trail the tip of my index finger between the lips of your labia upwards to your clitoris. You're already so wet but you get even more so as my fingers slowly run up and down the walls of your vagina. You arch back against the couch, your hands gripping the couch.

My head lowers enough so I can slowly lick at your clit, while my second and third digits penetrate deep inside you. You moan loudly at the penetration, demanding I not stop, my fingers begin to move in and out of you while the tip of my tongue traces around the base of your clit, flicking at it. You're unable to hold back, your body begins to shake and your grip on the cushions of the couch get tighter. Your body wraps around my fingers tight as they continue to probe your vagina. You tilt your head upwards as you let out a loud yes, your whole body seemingly shivers.

Your juices spill into my mouth and down my chin. You continue to spasm while your sweet liquid continues to flow from your body and onto the front of the couch.

Your hands grip against the fabric of the couch as you writhe and your body spasms, my fingers inside you, held nearly still deep inside you. My tongue begins to lap against your clit again and in another sudden burst, you reach climax unexpectedly. Your muscles tighten and relax around my fingers while your arch back against the backrest. Your eyes rolled backwards, your mouth agape, and I watch happily as your tongue traces the inside of your upper lip.

I rise up licking my lips and slowly draw fingers out of you, your juices still dripping from my chin. You take quick shallow breaths and I ask if you want something bigger. You moan a loud "yesss". I shift on the ground to position myself between your legs, my hips at the same height as yours and impatiently undo the buttons and zipper of my pants. Then you see it, my throbbing member, fully erect and the head pressed against the lips of your labia.

I ask you if you're ready, and nodding you begin to inhale. I ask you to breathe normal and relax your muscles, otherwise, this may hurt. I watch and smile as you try to control your breathing while I use my hand to rub the tip between the walls of your wet vagina. You mumble something indiscernible and nod, shifting forward while I tease you.

I lean forward to suck on your right breast as my member penetrates you slowly. You turn your head to the side, grasping at the couch seat, moaning loudly. Your eyes turn upwards again as you begin to give a scream while my tongue swirls around the base of your erect nipple. The initial pain disappears and is replaced by pleasure.

My left hand cups your right breast as turn my mouth to your left breast, pushing deeper inside you. I tell you how you're so tight. You mumble and moan, your back arched back as far as you can go against the backrest of the couch.

My hip moves forward and back, my hard rod disappearing in your body. Your breathing become more shallow but you manage to say sharply that you want more, wrapping your arms around my neck. I thrust deep into you and pull out at a faster pace. As wet as you are, your body still wraps tightly around me, like a tight glove.

I run my hands down the side of your body and wrap them under your thighs. I grin and slowly pull out of you just before I lift you up enough to turn you around, bending you over the couch seat.

I spread your legs apart and guide my member back inside your waiting vagina. You bite into the couch, trying to muffle your scream as I penetrate you. You push the palm of your hands against the back rest of the couch as I push deep inside you and then slowly pull out.

I lean forward to whisper in your ear that I'm going to cum deep inside you. You moan, don't stop and that you want more. Unable to hold back, I arch back during a deep thrust and the feeling of you tightly wrapped around me is overwhelming. My entire body begins to tense and you feel my fingers grab onto your waist, my fingers dig into your skin, leaving imprints.

I pull out only to push back inside you and my seed fills deep inside you. I scream, gripping you harder, making you scream out. I continue to pulse inside you before slowly pulling out, our juices mixing inside you and some of it escapes down your leg as the tip of my member pulls out. I lift you up onto the couch once again, laying you on your side.

I look into your eyes and smile before giving you a kiss. I tell you that the night is still early if you want more lessons...

After laying you back on the couch, I slide onto the couch behind you, our bodies pressed close as be both lay on our sides. You rest your head on my left arm, wrapped around your body as my other hand brushes over your soft skin.

I ask if you're having a good night so far and you grin explaining how you're glad you invited me over for dinner. I begin to kiss your neck and your shoulder while my right hand trails down the side of your body resting between your legs. My fingers part your wet lips and you begin to breath heavy, almost purring at my touch.

Your right arm reaches back, your hand rubbing down the side of my body. You reach for my member and begin to stroke it, your fingers gripping around it tight. I can't help but become aroused by your touch as I keep kissing the back of your neck, my fingers probing you now, you begin to whimper.

I whisper in your ear that I want to make you cum with my fingers. You nod, your moans becoming louder while you continue to stroke me into full erection. I push forward, the tip of my hard member brushing against your naked back.

My second and third digits slip in and out of you at the same time they rub against your clit. Your breathing becomes erratic, sometimes heavy, sometimes held back, all the while you whimper, telling me don't stop. I drag my tongue against your neck, watching you open your mouth wide, to let out a loud moan and then you scream out yessss!

Your whole body trembles, your fingers gripping tight around my shaft and you trap my fingers inside you as you cum. Your fluids drip over my fingers and down your body. I slowly pull my fingers out, dragging my hand against your skin. You continue to moan and whimper, shifting your body on the couch, inching closer to the edge. I keep my left arm wrapped around you and use my right arm to wrap around your waist to keep you from falling off the couch.

I softly kiss the back of your shoulder and sniffing your hair. As I hold you close, my thick rod rubs against your back. I whisper in your ear asking again if you're having a good night. You smile, saying the night isn't over but yes you're having a good night.

Your body shivers at my touch while my body rubs against yours as you recover from your last orgasm. Your arm reaches back to me, feeling up and down my body. Your hand spends a great deal of time rubbing against my hip reveals your intent but my body is pressed so close against yours, there's no room for you grasp my member, rock hard and resting against your back.

When I hear that you've caught your breath, I ask if you want to continue our evening together in your bedroom. You smile and shyly say yes. You reach for your chair but before you could, I pick you up in my arms. Surprised, you look at me and smile, wrapping your arms around my neck.

I walk into the hallway and into your bedroom. The room seems bright even with all the lights inside turned off. The moon is shining brightly through the windows with a break in the rain outside.

I brush the covers aside before laying you on your stomach on your bed, you rest the side of your head on one of the available pillows. I quickly crawl on top of you, my hard rod pressing on your back and resting between the cheeks of your buttocks. I kiss your neck as you reach both arms around, grabbing at me. I whisper in you're ear if you're ready. Impatiently, you say yes, you want more.

I sit up, my legs straddling yours. In one swift movement, I collect a nearby pillow and slide it under your stomach. This lifts your hip higher and I use my hands to gently spread your legs apart, rubbing your wet pussy. My fingers spread your lips apart as I guide my member into your waiting hole. You pull your arms up beside your head, gripping the sheets under you, trying to control your moans by biting into the pillow.

You begin to moan louder as my member slowly penetrates you deeper. You're so wet but your body tightens around me and it feels amazing. I rest my hands against your hips as I begin to thrust in and out of you. Your moans turn into screams, demanding I don't stop.

I push in and out of you. Faster. Harder. At times, so impatient to move faster, I accidentally pull out only to drive deep inside you again. In the middle of telling me not to stop, you suddenly pause, holding your breath, eyes closed, you grip the bed in your hands before letting out a loud scream saying you're cumming.

Your body tightens around me and I'm unable to hold back. I let out a scream, saying I'm cumming inside you. You tell me to fill you and I push in and out of you wildly as my seed fills you deep. I collapse on top of you before rolling onto my side, looking into your eyes. We rub our hands over each other as we try to catch our breath.

I ask if you're tired. You say yes. I ask if you want me to sleep here with you. Without hesitation, you say yes, your fingers, wrapping in between mine. We both smile, my left arm inches under your head while you rest the side of your face against my chest. I reach down with my other arm to pull the covers over us. As you begin to close your eyes, I whisper, when are you going to invite me back for dinner. You smile and sigh, closing your eyes and rest your head against my chest as I wrap both arms around you.

It was nearly 4am when you woke up, our bodies still pressed against one another, my front against your back. You turned around to face me, running your hands over my bare skin while gently nipping at my chest.

My eyes open to see you entertaining yourself and I smile. I run my hand resting on your hip up to your chest to rub against your breast. Teasingly, I trap your hardening nipples between my fingers.

I whisper that I thought you wanted to rest. You whisper back, that you're rested enough, while dragging your hand down the side of my body, before resting on my member. I smile, looking into your eyes, giving off a small moan as you begin to stroke me in your hand. I ask if you want to continue this in the shower. You nod your head in agreement.

I slide off the bed and pick you up in my arms then walk towards the bathroom. You stretch to switch the lights on. As we walk into the shower area, I pull the curtain closed behind us while I softly seat you down near the shower jets.

Water rushes out at us when I turn the water handles. As I adjust the warm and cold taps, you pull at my hard member, motioning for me to move closer. As I do, you lean forward, using my body to balance yourself as you open your mouth and take me in. I moan, saying this feels so good. You run your tongue over the tip and down the shaft. Your hand grips at the base as you bob your head to and fro taking me deep in your mouth, my tip, brushes against the back of your throat.

Mmmm it feels so good. I ask you to stop for a moment. I kneel down on the shower floor, using my arms to pull you down onto the floor with me. The water continues to soak us both but we seem to ignore it. I shift and twist under you until I'm laying back flat against the shower floor and your body rests above mine but our heads point in opposite directions. I ask if you've ever done 69 before. You answer no but I've always wanted to. I pull your legs apart and grab you by the hips to pull you towards me so I can eat you out. You continue to pleasure me with your mouth as my fingers penetrate both your holes.

My tongue begins to flick against your clit while my fingers probe you. I lift my head upwards running my tongue against your vaginal walls. I feel your body tremble and you give out a scream. Your sweet juices flood out of your body and onto my lips and chin. I lap you up like a thirsty pup, all the while you're sucking on my member. I tell you that I'm ready to explode in your mouth. You say, yes fill my mouth. I tilt my head upward, giving off a loud moan, my load emptying into your mouth, you try drinking every drop and continue to lick the sensitive tip.

I slowly withdraw my fingers from inside you and you give off a sigh. We sit together on the floor while the water drops over us. I pick you up in my arms again and say that we should finish our shower and stop wasting water. You smile in agreement and we scrub each other clean. Paying extra attention to certain areas of each others anatomy. Seemingly finding each other clean enough to off of, we test that by nipping at each other.

You shut the water off while I grab towels for us and we dry each other off. I cradle you in my arms out of the bathroom and back to bed. We lay there in each others arms smiling and giggling until the sun rose, filling the room with light. Until finally, we both fell asleep again.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

渐入佳境

积分
发表于 2019-2-2 01:27:08 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
楼主太高产了,天哪
回复

使用道具 举报

强调下幕残论坛规定,如有恶意灌水从重处罚:
1.严禁发布色情内容和未成年人内容;
2.严禁辱骂别人,人身攻击,政治言论;
3.禁止发布广告和推销产品,禁止发布QQ号和微信以及二维码;
处理方法,情节较轻者禁言,情节严重者封号处理,绝不手软,请大家珍惜自己的账号!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慕残文学网 ( 京ICP备17023376号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-13 23:50 , Processed in 0.371212 second(s), 26 queries .