回帖

1万

积分

原创小说认证

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2019-10-11 03:17:51 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 t3m19870312 于 2019-10-18 03:12 编辑
t3m19870312 发表于 2019-10-11 03:16
丹妮丝为她们两人都各自斟了一杯酒,然后她们双双坐了下来,并将四根拐杖整齐地靠在一块儿,接着兴奋地再 ...

本章完结
预告次章开场将会有久违的重头戏
敬请期待
补上本章原文:

CH.03

Denise had spent less than five minutes on the phone with the man from the restaurant, who had called himself Robert. He was vague about what he did for a living. Denise assumed that he was, in fact, the head of the bank in Halldale, just as Sandi, the waitress, had reported. But he was above all else a devotee. He wanted to know all about Denise's disability and pressed for detail that she was not about to provide. He asked if she would let him come over and take pictures of her, and suggested that he could make money with them on a website, which he offered to split with Denise.

"I'm sure you probably could use some extra cash," he said smugly into the phone.

She was disgusted with his lack of class and his pompous attitude. He would probably be courting her as a depositor for his bank if he knew that Denise had investments worth nearly a million dollars. This guy was obviously spoiled by women posing as pretenders for his gratification: all paid for their acting, Denise assumed. She grimaced at the realization that the redhead wearing the leg brace perhaps had also had sex with him for money.

Denise was now resolved to carry through her plan. It could be risky, but it would be fun to hurt this jerk a little. She picked up the phone again and called Carolyn, her best friend from childhood. Carolyn was the one person who had always taken Denise's side when mean-spirited kids had teased her about her deformed leg and her crutches. Carolyn was now a divorce lawyer and had become quite wealthy working no-contest cases. In spite of Carolyn's hectic schedule they often got together for lunch, and the two frequently did volunteer work together at a local homeless shelter and food bank.

" Hello?" came the voice Denise knew well, enthusiastic and full of energy, as always.

"Hey, it's Denise," got a few minutes? Denise spent quite a bit of time explaining to an amazed and increasingly disgusted Carolyn about the devotee phenomenon and about Robert. Denise explained her plan and Carolyn giggled with excitement. She told Denise she would play along and they made plans to meet the following Thursday in Denise's office.

When Carolyn arrived Denise was finishing up some paperwork. Carolyn was a tiny woman, a mere 4 feet 10 inches tall. With brunette page-boy-style hair, she had a pretty face and aqua-blue eyes. She was quite petite, with a large bust, making her a hit with most men. Carolyn's torso was long and she had very short, rather un-muscular-looking legs. Perfect for the part, thought Denise.

The two women hugged and Denise motioned for Carolyn to close the door. When they were alone Denise invited Carolyn to stretch out on the plush sofa decorating the office. Without waiting for direction, Carolyn pulled her dress up over her waist, exposing her legs. "Telephone pole legs," as Carolyn referred to them...straight up-and-down, with little visible tone at the calf. The one characteristic she hated about herself.

Denise produced a measuring tape and proceeded to measure Carolyn's left leg from hip to heel and then the circumference of her thigh, calf, and ankle. Denise wrote the measurements on a notepad then picked up the phone to call Ron, her orthotist.

Ron, who had custom-made Denise's patten brace chatted briefly with her on the phone. She had called earlier to explain that she needed a brace made for a friend. Denise said that Carolyn was appearing in a stage play featuring a polio-disabled supporting actress. She had described Carolyn and Ron said he thought he had a knee-ankle-foot-othosis in his shop that might fit her. He explained that he had several braces on hand, which, for whatever reason, had never been picked up. Now, with the measurements provided by Denise, Ron confirmed that, yes, the appliance he was thinking of should work. He would be happy to let Carolyn have it at no charge as a courtesy to Denise.

The two women left for lunch and the orthotics shop. In anticipation of visiting Ron's shop, Denise was wearing her patten brace inside navy pinstriped trousers. The pants matched her tailored suit jacket, and to her mind she looked like a banker. Most appropriate, she mused to herself. One of the advantages of the brace was that it afforded her a much faster swing-through gait on her forearm crutches than when she wore a built-up shoe. Denise had selected her black crutches this morning to complement her suit. She liked color-coordinating her clothing and her sticks; she felt that, if crutches were necessarily part of her every ensemble, she should be able to vary them just as any other professional woman would vary her accessories.

Carolyn noted the reactions Denise evoked from people as they walked together down the street. Some looked at Denise briefly with curiosity, particularly at the bracket of rubber-coated steel protruding from her right pant-leg. The end of the patten brace hit the pavement with a muted clunk as Denise propelled herself along. It was no wonder that people would take a second look at this oddity.

Some people looked at Denise and turned away, pity on their faces. Other people outright stared. While Denise didn't seem to pay any attention to this, Carolyn was angry at this impolite reaction. She could forgive children, but virtually everyone on the street downtown today was adult. And then there was one man that had first passed the two women, going in the opposite direction without taking his eyes off Denise. But he had somehow wound up behind them now as they waited at a pedestrian crossing. Was this one of the "devotee" men Denise had described?

With the white "walk" sign, Denise reached slightly backward with her crutches, lifted her hips, and thrust her legs forward off the curb and onto the street. Catching her balance on her strong left leg, she began a series of long, energetic swings to get across the street quickly. At that moment Carolyn turned to look at the man who had reversed direction. He was on the corner behind them and was pointing a cell phone in Denise's direction. Carolyn realized in shock that he was taking pictures of her friend. She quickly made an effort to get behind Denise to block his view. Carolyn swiveled her head and saw the man retreating into the crowd.

"ervert!" thought Carolyn. He would probably go home and post who-knows-how-many pictures of Denise on a website somewhere.

The two arrived at their lunch destination, an Italian place specializing in calzones, which Carolyn loved. They enjoyed the food and each other's company. Carolyn shared with Denise how she had observed the man taking her picture.

Denise responded, "Not surprised. That apparently happens all the time. You should see the websites out there, Carolyn...I'm probably featured on more than one of the sites focused on people with one leg shorter than the other. There are also dedicated sites for men who like women wearing braces and others for chicks in wheelchairs. As a matter of fact, we're going to access some of those once you get fitted with your brace. If you're going to act the role of a polio victim you need to be credible. The best place to find videos of handicapped women and study the way they move is on the devotee websites. It's really the truth."

"But doesn't that make you mad...that people are taking your picture for their own sexual....thing?" asked Carolyn.

"Well...it bothers me when I'm ambushed like that without knowing it. But, you know something...I've learned from Bart, my "postal-hunk," that these guys are really not out to harm me or anybody else. Devotees are attracted to people like me, but don't know how to initiate a relationship. Bart is sweet and gentle, and I know that he cares about me as a person. Now, granted, he is ferociously turned on by my little leg....you wouldn't believe that reaction! But, I don't look at that as all bad. It's kind of like the way a normal guy would react if a woman with big boobs was walking down the street topless."

"But it's different with this banker asshole, right?"

"Yeah, because he's a user. He's obnoxious and selfish and doesn't care about anything except his own gratification. Bart loves and reveres disabled women; this clown demeans them. He just made me mad and I want to give him a wake up call that I think he deserves."

The two finished a delicious lunch and left the restaurant, now headed for the orthotics shop. Carolyn was vigilant in watching the people around her friend, but found nobody else unduly interested in Denise. For her part, Denise crutched along with her characteristic energy and optimistic expression. Carolyn was always impressed with her positive disposition and attitude about her disability.

Upon arriving at Daniels Orthotics Denise and Carolyn were greeted by Ron Daniels, the brace maker. He was in his mid-40's and in great physical shape. Carolyn was impressed with this good-looking man with barely-turning hair and smoky gray eyes. He seemed to be interested in her as well, but concentrated his attention on her friend.

"Denise...great to see you," said Ron. "Hey...before we do anything else I want to check the knee-locks on that masterpiece you're wearing. Sit down here and let me have a look."

Denise grinned and sat down on a chair in front of Ron. She pulled up the pant-leg covering her brace for him, exposing the appliance she only occasionally wore. Her tiny right  foot was bare and covered by nylon, resting on the support bar five inches from the bottom. Carolyn noted that Denise sported a perfect glossy red pedicure on her tiny crippled foot. Denise had shared with Carolyn that Bart, Denise's sometime-lover, was not only a devotee, but also a foot nut who asked that she keep her toes maintained and have to wear  nylon or stockings during lovemaking for him. Denise was obviously ready for whatever Bart wanted to do with her feet.

Ron examined, then engaged and released the knee locks of the brace. He then lifted it from the bottom to check the condition of the rubber footing at the base. "It looks fine, Denise," said Ron with satisfaction. "If the leather and bindings feel fine I think you're good for another year."

"Well, I hardly wear it, Ron," said Denise. "I usually wear my build-ups. But, thanks for checking. Now...can you fit Carolyn, please?"

Ron agreed and retrieved a steel-and-leather KAFO brace from the back of the shop. He asked Carolyn to take off her left shoe and when she did he strapped the brace on her leg.

"It fits," said Ron, with satisfaction. "Did you plan to use crutches? Denise, I think those custom-made jobs you have will be too long for Carolyn." Denise agreed. She had all her crutches built-to-order for her 5' 5" height and they were not adjustable down to Carolyn's tiny size. "Do you have anything she could use?" she asked Ron.

"Actually I do. The guy I bought this place from used to sell crutches and apparently took some in on trade. Let me show you one pair that's been collecting dust that I think will be great." With that, Ron went to the back of his shop once more and returned holding a pair of short aluminum Kenny-style crutches with a padded metal armband ring at the top. The crutches were somewhat worn from use, but were in good shape overall. "Here you go, Carolyn. Slip into something a little less comfortable," grinned Ron.

Carolyn took the crutches and posed with them. The height was right; the armbands surrounded her forearms just below the elbow. Because she was still wearing a 3-inch heel on her right foot, only the ball of Carolyn's bare left foot was touching the floor. Denise chuckled out loud at this incongruous sight.

"Hey...I beat up anybody that laughed at you...you're not allowed to laugh at me!" joked Carolyn. With that she pushed down on the hand grips and did an awkward swing-through of her legs, losing her balance slightly but then recovering. "I think this is going to be harder than I thought. My respect for you just went up another notch, Denise."

"I think it works," said Ron. "Those crutches are old and it kind of adds to the authenticity for your show. Now all we need is shoes that complete the "polio look" for you, Carolyn. You need a clunky-looking pair that I can modify so the brace locks into the heel. And I won't charge you for that, either."

Carolyn removed the brace and left it and the crutches in Ron's care. She and Denise departed, promising Carolyn would come back within a day or two with appropriate shoes. The two returned to Denise's office and continued to plot their strategy excitedly. Carolyn told Denise she would go back to Ron's shop by herself with the shoes needed to complete her brace.

Later that week Carolyn went shopping and picked out a pair of old-fashioned-looking, Victorian style lace-up shoes. The pair looked like diminutive boots with laces, and had thick 2-inch heels. Carolyn was amazed that these were considered stylish; they looked like something her great-grandmother would have worn at the turn of the century! Ah, what will be next from the style-mavens on Madison Avenue, she thought to herself.

She left the shoe store and proceeded to Daniels Orthotics, where Ron greeted her warmly. Ron and Carolyn had both felt a bit of chemistry on her first visit, and he was clearly flirting with her now. He took the shoes from her, commenting on how well they should work with her brace. He told Carolyn the othotic ensemble would be ready in a couple of days, and asked if she would like to take the crutches with her now. Carolyn agreed and left Ron's shop with the old Kinney crutches he had offered on the first visit, which she loaded in the trunk of her car.

That evening at home Carolyn took the crutches into her house and, on impulse, began to practice using them. She was resolved to help Denise make her plan successful, and she knew that she needed to appear to be a credible polio victim. Denise had shown Carolyn how to access some of the "devotee" websites and Carolyn now logged on, downloading several video clips of polio women using crutches with a single leg brace. She closely studied how they moved and for the next two days Carolyn spent nearly all her time at home on the crutches, swinging herself around the kitchen and from room to room. She became more adept and rhythmic in her gait all the time.

Denise had already confirmed to Carolyn that the man who had leeringly offered her money to take her picture was in fact the president of a small bank in Halldale. She had accomplished this by simply checking out the bank on the internet. The guy's picture graced the home page. Ronald Cruikshank was his name. His professional pose belied the alter-ego he had revealed to Denise.

As an attorney specializing in divorce, Carolyn often required the services of very good private detectives to document the philandering of wayward spouses. Bob Franks was the best in the business and had worked on a contract basis for Carolyn many times over the years. Carolyn called Bob from her office the next day to call in a favor.

"Bob, I need you to check out the president of First Security Bank in Halldale for me. It's personal...I'm helping a friend out a little. This'll be worth a really nice dinner for you and Lois on me." Lois was Bob's wife and they both loved gourmet dining. He readily accepted Carolyn's offer.

"You got it, Carolyn. What do you need?"

"Bob, this guy is a creep. He likes his women disabled and I think he hires hookers to wear leg braces for him. My friend and I are going to set him up and I need you to be available to shoot some nice film of our friend, Mr. Cruikshank, the banker."

"No sweat, babe. I thought you wanted something tough."

"Well, the tough part may be keeping a straight face when you see yours truly acting my part in this. But...this whole thing is our secret, OK? Nobody in the business is ever going to hear about this little escapade. Deal?"

"Deal."

Upon her third visit to Daniels Orthotics Ron asked Carolyn if she would like to have dinner with him sometime. She readily agreed and gave him her home number. A tingle of excitement ran through her at the thought of being in the company of this man with the great body and intelligent eyes. Ron produced Carolyn's shoes and brace from the back and helped her get the appliance on her leg. Ron held her left foot gently and almost seemed to caress it as he positioned her leg in the brace. Carolyn wondered if Ron was a foot-lover like Denise's friend Bart. She promised herself a pedicure if Ron did call for a date-just in case.

The brace fit snugly when Ron snapped the ends into the modified heel of her shoe. Carolyn walked around the shop awkwardly, swinging her braced left leg in a slow arc as she moved. After a few minutes of practice she removed the brace and shoes and left with them, promising to look forward to Ron's call.

The next day was Saturday and Carolyn drove to Denise's apartment complex wearing her brace. The crutches were on the seat next to her and she was excited about moving forward with their adventure. She parked next to Denise's Z-4 and exited her car by lifting her left leg out with her hands as she knew Denise did with her right leg. She retrieved the crutches and stood with them, securing the knee lock on the brace. She noticed a woman at the complex's mailboxes surreptitiously watching her.

"Showtime," thought Carolyn, as she swung herself up the walkway to Denise's door. She had now practiced her gait at home with the brace on, and she felt that to an untrained observer she looked like a bona fide cripple. She stole a glance over her shoulder at her observer, who was still unabashedly watching her progress. The woman quickly looked away. Carolyn was now truly immersed in Denise's world, and realized she would experience the gawks and stares first-hand.

When Denise opened the door she let out a gasp at the sight of her friend, now transformed into a fellow disabled woman. Denise stood on her own crutches, barefoot in nylon as usual. Her paralyzed right leg dangled above the floor and was moving slightly from the momentum of her advance to the door. Carolyn entered the apartment giggling at Denise's reaction to first seeing her. She moved herself in a series of broad swings across the room, then reached backward with the crutches to abruptly turn and face Denise.

Denise watched with amazement as the tiny woman she knew so well moved with such agility. Carolyn's ample bust was even more pronounced as she leaned forward into the little crutches with their closed armbands. She was wearing a tight knit top tucked into slacks that covered the brace except at the heel. Denise thought the lace-up boots looked quite chic, despite the steel emerging from the right heel. The fact that the crutches were used and scuffed made Carolyn look quite authentic.

"What do you think? asked Carolyn. Do I look the part?"

"Ohmigosh...do you ever! I'm impressed. You walk like you've been using all that hardware for years. I'm just jealous that you can put it all aside and walk on your own when you want to!"

Denise poured a glass of wine for the two of them and they sat and excitedly went over their plans once again. When both women felt they were ready to move ahead Denise picked up the phone. She dialed the number of the devotee man she had encountered at the Garden Patch restaurant. After a couple of rings a gruff voice answered. Denise identified herself.

"I thought you blew me off, said Ronald Cruikshank in a hushed voice. Let me call you back in a minute." He was obviously not in a position to talk.

"No...I'll call you back in ten minutes," said Denise, knowing full well her number was not displayed on his cell phone. She did not want him to have it. He agreed.

With the second call the banker was back to his full bluster. He was interested to know why Denise had called him, and excitement was apparent in his voice.

"I've been thinking about your offer, said Denise. I think I might want to take you up on it if the pay is good. I do need the money. What do you want me to do, and what's it worth?"

Cruikshank took the bait. He told Denise that he wanted her to let him take still photographs and video of her in his studio. If she agreed to do it clothed he would pay her $200. If she did it nude the price was $1,000. He was clear that she would have to sign a release agreeing to allow the material to be used on the internet.

Denise felt her blood beginning to boil, but she kept calm. "I want $600 minimum to do it with my clothes on, and you don't show my face...just my body. Forget naked...no way."

"$500 and you've got a deal," said the banker.

"OK. But one more thing...I want to check you out, just to be sure it's safe. I want the phone number of the chick you were with the night you saw me at the restaurant. The redhead wearing the brace. "

"No way, said Cruikshank. That's private between her and me."

"Bullshit. You already told me she was acting. If I don't talk to her first I won't do it." Denise tried to make her voice sound as adamant as she could. This would make or break their plan.

After a pause Cruikshank agreed. He gave Denise a phone number and told her to ask for Donna Steel and say that Ronnie said to call. "Donna Steel" was his code name for the woman and nobody but Cruikshank knew it. She promised to call him back after talking to Donna Steel.

Carolyn quickly called Bob Franks, the P.I., and gave him the phone number. "Find out where this is as quick as you can," asked Carolyn.

She hung up and handed the phone back to Denise, who then called the number. A female answered in a groggy voice.

"Donna Steel, please," said Denise crisply.

After a long pause the woman responded suspiciously, "There's no one here by that name."

"Ronnie says there is," replied Denise.

"Oh, yeah...OK, said the woman. What does he want now?"

Denise explained why she was calling. "Donna Steel" explained that yes, she had spent many hours with Ronnie, all in braces, and sometimes on crutches or in a wheelchair. His tastes in disabled women were across the board. He particularly enjoyed taking video of her walking in a pair of special shoes, she said. When Denise asked about the shoes Donna explained that one was built up about four inches because Ronnie liked her to pretend to have one leg shorter than the other.

No surprise at this revelation, thought Denise, reflexively touching her own deformed leg. "Do you know where he puts all your pictures?" she asked.

"Yeah...you can check me out. Ha! It's chicks-on-sticks-dot-com." Denise grimaced at the smarmy allusion to crutch-walkers like herself.

Donna Steel acknowledged that Ronnie paid her well and paid in cash every time. He was weird, she said, but not dangerous, and always treated her well. She was emphatic that, while she collected money to pose as disabled, she did not allow him to pay for sex. She was not a prostitute, she insisted. Denise thought this was great irony, but said nothing. Denise thanked her and the two hung up.

She and Carolyn got up and both crutched over to Denise's computer. Carolyn was not breaking character, Denise noted. With her friend propped up behind her, Denise booted up her computer and typed in the internet address Donna Steel had given her.

Both women sucked in their breath at the provocative thumbnail photos on the homepage. There were several different women in braces and Denise picked out "Donna" for Carolyn right away. The website solicited memberships for $29.95 and claimed a member count of 392. Quick math revealed-if it was accurate-nearly $12,000 in revenue to "Ronnie," the banker, who probably didn't need the money. Denise's resolve to see her plan through was stronger than ever.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

登峰造极

积分
发表于 2019-10-11 07:16:00 | 显示全部楼层
期待重头戏
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

1万

积分

原创小说认证

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2019-10-12 03:18:41 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 t3m19870312 于 2019-10-12 03:20 编辑

CH.04

刚从位于哈尔代尔的第一证券银行完成任务的卡洛琳,开着鲍勃的旧Honda汽车,回到他的家去将自己的车子换回来。当她到达时庆幸道:幸好鲍勃的妻子这时不在家,否则自己现在这副模样,不晓得该如何向她解释才好。鲍勃邀请她进了家门,她进到一间备用的卧室内,将腿上的支架,以及隐藏的无线电发射器还有麦克风都拆了下来。并且她也将穿了大半天的 “矫形鞋“和长袜双双脱下,换上一双备用的夹脚拖鞋取而代之。然后,她和鲍勃谈了几分钟,关于从克鲁克香克的银行监控系统中取得录音档,并放在CD内可供她使用,以及鲍勃接下来的任务。

“好的,下一步是什麽......妳想要我勒索这个叫做“钢条唐娜”的妞儿吗?”鲍勃问道。他指的是银行总裁罗纳德克鲁克香克,偶尔聘请来装扮成为残障人士的那名妓女。鲍勃藉着追踪她的电话号码,并进行交叉比对后,已经找到她了的住所。

“我需要你扮演一名坏警察。当她再次与克鲁克香克见面时,让她明显的感到紧张不知所措。你要使她认为:你正在追缉克鲁克香克,如果她不合作,你就会以从事性交易的名义逮捕她。然后,我想要把他们两人在一起时的照片。不需要什麽太花哨的......只要几张便行,为了记录用的。我不需要任何床照或类似的东西。你能在本週完工吗?“

鲍勃同意了,卡洛琳淘气的眨了眨眼,并给了他两张100美元的钞票。“当你完成的时候可能会多一点。而且......你还能享有一顿两人份的丰盛晚餐,嘻嘻!”卡洛琳笑眯眯的说道。

他们彼此的协议是:这件越轨的行动不会留下任何记录,也从未被讨论过。鲍勃不确定,所有的这些业务是关于什麽的,但出于对卡洛琳的忠诚,他没有过问太多问题。卡洛琳虽然外表看似柔弱娇小,在业界裡却是一名强悍的律师,对于她给予他的任务细节非常私密。并且她给他的报酬相当优渥,至于她到底在做些什麽并不是他所关心的事情。不过,他不得不承认自己的客户,那精湛的演技堪称是名专业的女演员也不为过。如果他不事先认识卡洛琳,只在银行等其他地方无意见到她的话,那肯定会把她当作是一名货真价实的小儿麻痺症患者!

最后卡洛琳给了鲍勃一个拥抱,感谢他这麽一位好朋友。接着她把支架和鞋子,以及她用过的拐杖都放在她那台Lexus的后车箱裡,然后开车离开了鲍勃的家。在车上她用手机打给了丹妮丝,
电话响了良久才被接通,

“喂?丹妮丝亲吗?”卡洛琳用她一贯的热情口吻问候着

“…呼…卡洛琳亲…呼…不好意思…呼…我现在…呼…不太方便…呼…”奇怪的是电话那头丹妮丝的声音,听起来有点上气不接下气,

“这样呀,不好意思打扰了。我只是想告诉妳,丹妮丝亲,关于我们的计划我这裡目前的进度,可说是相当顺利呢!” 卡洛琳心想丹妮丝的声音听上去之所以喘个不停,大概是中断手边正做到一半的事,而拄着双拐赶过来接电话所致,于是便快速的报告,说她们计划的第一阶段进展的相当顺利

“呀哈哈哈哈哈!!好痒~哈哈!!…呼…我是说…好唷…呼…呼…卡洛琳亲…呼…请问妳要…呼…过来我这裡…呼…喝一杯吗?…呼…不好意思…呼…我得挂了…呼…呼…啪哒!!”这时电话那头丹妮丝的声音,突然变得相当激动、充满极度兴奋的样子,并草草的邀请卡洛琳前去她那儿喝一杯,接着又充斥着阵阵的喘息声。卡洛琳便猜到,自己的闺蜜现在正发生着什麽事,于是便高兴地答应,并且在丹妮丝迅速切掉电话后暗自窃笑着。“看来丹妮丝亲她正在享受一场畅快淋漓的鱼水之欢呢!嘻嘻~”甚至她还刻意开着车子多绕了一圈,好让这位因身体残疾、而难得嚐到男女欢愉滋味的闺蜜,好好的享受这场得来不意的春宵片刻!

与此同时,在丹妮丝的公寓裡,一丝不挂、裸露着结实身材的巴特,正躺在客厅的地板上,享受着丹妮丝提供的‘特别福利’:此时丹妮丝身着一件性感的黑色透肤薄纱情趣内衣、下半身则只有同为黑色的蕾丝吊袜带、和穿在长短不一、粗细相异的双腿上那20丹的超薄丝袜而已。这时丹妮丝拄着她那副鲜少在人前出现、前臂套带着野性豹纹的黑色前臂拐杖,正是她在这“特殊”的场合,让自己看起来更加性感诱人而派上用场的。只见好腿踩地、拄着一对豹纹拐杖保持平衡的丹妮丝,正努力用尽腰腹的力量,甩动着那条如同麵条般、软趴趴的小短腿,让右脚悬空下垂着而高度恰到好处的丝袜玉足,在巴特已成升旗状态的雄伟JJ上来回蹭着,由于这条彻底瘫了的小短腿,令丹妮丝再怎麽努力摆动腰肢、对巴特来说都只能算‘轻抚’而已,因此丹妮丝还别出心裁的,在向着脚心蜷曲内扣的中间那根脚趾上,带了一枚大大的银趾环,好藉由趾环的重量、增加甩腿时产生的物理惯性以提高力道,这一弄不仅令巴特感到畅快无比,当一阵阵奇痒又酥麻的异样快感,从被丝袜所包覆的敏感小瘫脚上传遍全身时,令丹妮丝也发出了愉悦的娇喘声。而刚刚为了接那通卡洛琳的来电,让右手拄拐、左手接听电话的丹妮丝,暂停了小短腿的摆盪运动,这便让巴特有机可乘,一把抓住小短腿那悬在半空中胡乱甩着的小脚丫,仔细地端详丹妮丝在这只袖珍的丝袜玉足上那别具独到的装饰。然而巴特这一举动,令丹妮丝这只极度敏感的小脚丫子一下子招架不住,害得她觉得又痒又酥麻,浑身都起了鸡皮疙瘩,连电话都没法好好讲。待挂完电话后,巴特便从地上站起身,并将丹妮丝整个人凌空抱起,让她上头还挂着那对豹纹拐杖的双手、紧紧搂着巴特的脖子、此时她那条健全有力的左腿,也紧紧缠在巴特的腰上,而却顾不得那条重残的小短腿,悬在空中胡乱甩个不停…接下来两人便用这难度极高、却也是丹妮丝平时最喜爱的‘悬挂交媾式’(亚洲人称呼为火车便当式)体位,一路从客厅,剧烈的做到丹尼斯的卧室裡,直到双双进入了绝顶的高潮…

完事后,被巴特给放到床上躺着、而大口喘着上气不接下气的丹妮丝,见到一旁的手机跳出来自卡洛琳的讯息‘再10分钟‘,便想赶紧起身下床、做清理更衣等准备,不料此时丹妮丝却惊觉:自己平时仰赖移动身子、尚还健全的那双手和左腿,这时居然像被灌了铅似的,莫名的使不上劲,令她举手投足之间都感到相当吃力,看来是刚刚那剧烈且费劲的姿势所致…丹妮丝只好先请巴特换上衣服,并前去客厅替自己做迎接卡洛琳的准备。并在巴特走后,瘫在床上一面喘着气一面沉思着:莫非先前在復健中心裡,医护人员所提到的‘后小儿麻痺症候群’ 那些退化现象,开始在她的身上逐渐浮现了吗?一想到此,觉得命运捉弄而不甘心的丹妮丝,更加深了对付克鲁克香克那拿残疾人的不便无助、当做私人享乐、纵慾管道的慕残恶徒的决心!

点评

新章节更新 一开始就先给大家来点福利 敬请支持  详情 回复 发表于 2019-10-12 03:19
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

1万

积分

原创小说认证

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2019-10-12 03:19:33 | 显示全部楼层
t3m19870312 发表于 2019-10-12 03:18
CH.04

刚从位于哈尔代尔的第一证券银行完成任务的卡洛琳,开着鲍勃的旧Honda汽车,回到他的家去将自己的 ...

新章节更新
一开始就先给大家来点福利
敬请支持
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

登峰造极

积分
发表于 2019-10-12 07:35:07 | 显示全部楼层
感谢楼主的福利
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

1万

积分

原创小说认证

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2019-10-13 01:28:16 | 显示全部楼层
  在抵达丹妮丝的复合式公寓大厦之后,卡洛琳再度看到了上次来到这裡时,那名出现在邮箱旁的女人。那个时候她正在练习扮演一名因小儿麻痺症而不良于行的女子,并且左腿上还戴着支架,拄着拐杖来挪着步子。卡洛琳将车子停好并暗自窃笑的下了车。她转过头朝那名女人看去,发现她正露出奇怪的眼神,望着卡洛琳正常地沿着通道,走进丹妮丝的公寓,而且下巴都要掉下来似的,一副目瞪口呆的模样。这种情况让卡洛琳想起了旧版的“神仙家庭”电视剧裡,当邻居格拉德斯·克拉维茨,无意间目睹到女主角莎曼珊,展露出平时刻意隐瞒的魔法时,那惊讶至极不知所措的有趣反应。

到了丹妮丝位于D栋3号公寓的门口,卡洛琳敲了敲门,然而前来应门的,并非和往常一样是拄着双拐、吊着一条小短腿的丹妮丝,而是一名高大挺拔、英俊帅气的男人。一时之间她吃了一惊,但很快就恢復冷静并自我介绍。

“您好,我是卡洛琳。我来找丹妮丝。”

“我是巴特,丹妮丝的朋友。进来吧,丹妮丝在卧室裡,等等就过来了。”

卡洛琳进了公寓,在丹妮丝的沙发上坐了下来。巴特问她,要不要来一杯和他及丹妮丝都双双喜爱的夏多内白酒?她高兴地接受了他的款待。当他带着她的酒杯前来时,卡洛琳看到巴特的目光无疑问漂浮向她的下方,如今从所穿的廉价拖鞋裡、那双完全暴露出来的脚丫子。她记得丹妮丝告诉她:巴特喜欢女人的脚,尤其是被丝袜所包覆时的样子。她发现自己居然莫名的高兴,因着脚丫子几天前才花钱请人给打理过,每根洁白细嫩的脚趾头上,甚至还做了指甲彩绘,只差没穿上丝袜而已。

接着两人简单的聊了几分钟。巴特对卡洛琳来说,几乎可说是一位真诚且善良的好男人,并让她感到宽慰。他身上没有带着像是银行家罗纳德.克鲁克香克那股愚昧无知、目中无人的态度,他也是卡洛琳唯一认识的“慕残者”。过了不久,丹妮丝拄着她那副玫瑰木製的腋拐,摆盪着步子进入客厅,并加入了卡洛琳他们的行列。卡洛琳知道这副拐杖丹妮丝平时很不常使用,因为若不是要将双手腾出来场合,或者是体力低下到不得不用腋拐分担身体负担的程度,前臂拐杖通常是她的首选,并且她用的那几双大多都是如此,只有这双是为着因应上述两种情况所预备的,从丹妮丝脸上和脖子上的红晕、以及被汗珠黏着的髮丝来看,推敲出现在应该是后者,在刚结束完一场剧烈的鱼水之欢后,卡洛琳心裡是这麽想的。此时丹妮丝一身T恤搭上牛仔裤的轻鬆打扮,明显没穿胸罩的咪咪,上面因充血而激凸着的两粒小红豆,正顶着T恤显出它们的轮廓;想当然尔,光着的脚丫子上,依旧穿着刚刚那双极薄的黑丝袜。并且她还将牛仔裤右腿的裤管捲起来,以适应她这条细瘦不堪且短了一大截的右残腿,只见她那踩不到地且无力下垂的黑丝小脚,这时依旧只能无助的悬在半空中,随着惯性不听话的摆盪着。卡洛琳还注意到:现在丹妮丝这只重残的右脚蜷曲内扣着的中间那根脚趾上,还戴了一枚银色的脚趾环-她确信这是为了带给巴特福利的装饰,并对此感到相当有意思。

丹妮丝拄着一双腋拐,比起平常明显有些吃力的摆着步子穿过房间,来到位于卡洛琳坐的沙发一旁的躺椅前,然后手直接一鬆放开拐杖,一屁股朝躺椅跌坐了下去。接着先把腋拐整齐地放在椅子旁边后,再用手从无力的膝盖后方,将挂在一旁如麵条般、软趴趴的短小右腿给捞起,并将之交叠于健康的左腿上方,那只无力下垂呈一直线耸拉着的右脚丫子,短了一截脚尖也只到左小腿中段的区域而已,戴在中间那根脚趾上的银色趾环,隔着晶莹剔透的超薄黑丝袜,不时闪着耀眼的光芒。巴特则坐在沙发的另一端。坐定后的丹妮丝拿起她的酒杯,对着卡洛琳举了起来。

“敬我们的计划成功,”她敬酒道。卡洛琳将手上的酒杯伸了过来,与她的闺蜜乾杯,接着她们都将手中的杯子一饮而尽。

俩人乾完杯之后,丹妮丝开启了话匣子“我有告诉巴特我们的计划,卡洛琳......我希望妳不介意。他已经发誓要保密。对吧,巴特?”

巴特点头表示同意。他看起来有些不自在。

卡洛琳决定露出她身为律师,在法庭上咄咄逼人的那一面“所以,巴特,我明白你和这个草包-克鲁克香克同在'慕残者'阵营。但丹妮丝向我保证:你是一个好人。”

听到这话,害巴特差点被他的酒给呛到,并且还不好意思的脸红了,他先是结结巴巴、有些吞吞吐吐的样子,但随后又正经回答道。“我希望在妳眼裡我真的是一个好人。听着,妳看这样如何,卡洛琳。是的,有一小群人-大多数是男人-他们非常被残疾人所吸引着。当我第一次见到丹妮丝时,我简直无法相信自己的好运,因为坦率地说,我可说是疯狂的被她吸引了!“

“因为她的腿吗?”卡洛琳打断了他,并且她的声音听上去有点恼怒。

“不,” 巴特耐心地回应着,并望着丹妮丝,期待她说些什麽。

“巴特,你没必要......”丹妮丝说道,同时对卡洛琳皱了个眉头。因丹妮丝知道,卡洛琳本能觉得有必要为自己辩护,就像过去在学校时,当残疾的自己,被那些熊孩子们嘲笑并排挤时一样。

巴特继续着他的论述“这是非常个人的,但既然你们两个是情同姐妹的闺蜜,我不介意回应这个问题。不......吸引我的不仅仅是她的腿。即便我总是被拄着拐杖才能走路的女人们所吸引,并且她们残疾的具体原因不重要。关于这点我无法很详细地解释它,但我可以告诉妳,这是被文献资料所记载的的,并且有很多像我一样的男人。当看到一名拄着拐杖的女人,总是令我一直感到兴奋,不管是因为脚踝扭伤,到小儿麻痺症的任何残疾情形。但我必须承认,我一直非常偏爱那些其中一条腿比另一条还短上许多的女人,而且没有错,当第一眼见到丹妮丝时,对我来说,则是一次如神话般不可思议、甚至难以置信的经历。

卡洛琳坚持说“难道你不担心,你这样的行径是“物化女性”吗?我的意思是,好的,像我有一对大咪咪,对吧?我见过很多男人,似乎都只在意我的一对胸部。我觉得我对他们而言,只是做的时候的,一副丰满的大咪咪而已...而不是一名因着过人的智慧和个人特质,被他们所爱惜的女人。别看我胸大,我脑中可是很有料的呢!“

对此他们都笑了。

巴特继续坚决的回答“我能明白妳的观点。而且,是的,对某些男人来说,很难去忽视一名女人身上能吸引他们的一切......像是美丽的胸部,美丽的双腿......”

“以及美丽的脚丫子吗?嘻嘻~”卡洛琳再度插上话,并咧嘴一笑。

“好了啦,别再那麽严厉的批评我了,”巴特笑着说。“妳怎麽知道的?”

“哦,女孩们最爱八卦了。我们也不例外,巴特,嘻嘻”卡洛琳柔声嘀咕道。在酒精起了作用的催化之下,使她开始感到放鬆,并口无遮拦了起来“另外,当你以为我不注意的时候,我看到你也在打量着它们。”她将一双小巧的脚丫,从拖鞋裡退了出来,并将一双纤纤细腿向前伸直,同时将作完足部护理、一根根被精心打理过、甚至还作过光疗指甲的白嫩脚趾,在巴特面前淘气的扭了扭。她看着丹妮丝正皱着眉头,且鼓着嘴板着一张脸,显然她对卡洛琳这令她与巴特之间,彼此信任关係的挑逗、甚至是侵犯之举,感到不甚满意。

“唉,被发现了…“巴特说道,同时怯懦地看向丹妮丝,只见她“哼“的一声,把头别了过去,并将嘟着的嘴高高掘起,依旧一副不高兴的样子。”但是,可以让我说完吗?”巴特哀求道

“继续说下去呀,”卡洛琳怂恿道。

“好吧,我只是指说每个人身上,都有个能被激起兴奋和慾望的机制,我们就称之为“开关”好了。很多人常常无法启蒙他们的开关,这倒是妳所需要留意的,我也为着刚才的无理,向妳和丹妮丝致歉,但妳要知道我是无心的。然而我永远不会与一名拄着拐杖的女人、只因着身上带有残疾这点,就想和她建立进一步的关係。卡洛琳,坦白说大多数的男人,通常都不会和一名上围丰满波涛胸涌的女人在一起太久,如果他们彼此之间无法建立真正的关係的话。难道他们当中没有一些肤浅的人吗?当然也是有。但是,我现在对丹妮丝的爱戴,完全是出于她身为一个女人的缘故。并且当我越来越了解她那乐观进取、自强不息的态度时,我就越对她感到尊敬且佩服。她现在也明白我对她的心意了,我猜啦!如今,我认为我们的关係会继续成长,并发展下去。然而妳也许会问说:难道我就不是被她的小短腿、和那副拄着拐杖蹒跚步行的模样,给打开了开关、而对她恋恋不忘了吗?对的,确实是如此。我也很高兴可以承认这点。但是,我早就不再拘泥于这件当初促成这份关係的主要动机上了。坦率地说,如今我对丹妮丝可说是为之倾倒、并爱她爱的疯狂的不能自己,不光是她的小短腿、她的小丫丫,我们是这麽称呼它的,还包括她整个人。就是这样!“

听到这裡,本板着一张脸的丹妮丝,终于露出了笑容,甚至面颊和耳根子还都泛起了潮红,一副宛若羞怯的青春少女心中暗自窃喜的模样。巴特这一番话对他们俩关係的解释,相当的具有说服力,但也让丹妮丝感到有点内疚。毕竟讽刺来说, 她正是那名将巴特视为玩物,而不打算与之建立长期关係的人。她喜欢他对于自己身上残疾的关注,以及他那副健美的身形。而且,这名男人在床上的表现真的很棒!她也变得越来越喜欢,做一些能开启巴特的“开关”的事了,包括在每次与他做的时候,都一定在一长一短的双腿,及一大一小的双脚上,穿着各式各样不同款式的丝袜,而且这正是出于这股动机,令丹妮丝突发奇想地,改用她鲜少拿出来的这副腋下拐杖。除了减轻刚经历完绝顶高潮的疲累,她也想看看巴特对它们的反应,是否与他自己先前拄着前臂拐杖们时的反应有所不同。像她最近新订购的那副“妖豔桃红色”前臂拐杖,就是为了带给巴特福利而做的。此时她有点羞愧地意识到,在他真正对自己坠入爱河之前,她必须尽快解决这份情感上的落差,免得辜负他的心意。很明显的,自从近一年前巴特刻意安排的那次‘特别快递’后,现在他已经进展的相当顺利了。

点评

继续更新 久违的男主登场了  详情 回复 发表于 2019-10-13 01:28
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

1万

积分

原创小说认证

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2019-10-13 01:28:44 | 显示全部楼层
t3m19870312 发表于 2019-10-13 01:28
在抵达丹妮丝的复合式公寓大厦之后,卡洛琳再度看到了上次来到这裡时,那名出现在邮箱旁的女人。那个时候 ...

继续更新
久违的男主登场了
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

1万

积分

原创小说认证

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2019-10-14 06:34:00 | 显示全部楼层
   说完之后,巴特又替三人倒了酒,他们开始讨论有关罗纳德.克鲁克香克,以及如何能最好地完成手上的任务。丹妮丝提议了个计划,他们听过之后都同意并觉得相当可行。

接着巴特将丹妮丝的两部无线电话拿了过来,并将其中一部电话交给了丹妮丝。在拨打克鲁克香克的手机号码之前,她先确保了隐藏来电号码的功能有被开启。然后巴特和卡洛琳用另一部话机上听着。这时候已经过了下午4点,第一证卷银行应该关门了,而且丹妮丝想要在他开车时联络他。电话响了两声后,被银行总裁接起。

“嗨,是我,那名在小花园餐厅拄着拐杖的瘸女。你现在能讲电话吗?”

当克鲁克香克回答时,卡洛琳和巴特在一旁静静地听着。

“是的。我可以说话,”他说。“妳想和说些什么呢?”他的声音中流露出淫秽的口吻。令巴特下意识地绷紧了身子。

“我和钢条唐娜谈过了。她说你可以信得过。所以我想找你录製视频。但是,切记......我会穿着衣服,而且不会露脸!”

“哦,我记得这笔交易。没问题......我相信妳穿在那条短小的废腿上的那隻恨天高,足以吸引住大多数人的目光,不论看不看得到妳的脸都没差。话说,妳是都得要拄着拐杖,还是说,可以不靠它们就能走?如果妳可以不用拄拐走路的话,我想做一个叫做’不论有没有’的系列!内容则是分别先录下妳有拄拐和不拄拐杖时,走起路来的样子,到时候再用分割画面同时播放,让人看看这当中的差异。嘿嘿!想必到时候一定会大受欢迎! “

一听到这,巴特的血液开始因愤怒而沸腾起来。他很想伸手到电话的另一头,将克鲁克香克给掐死,因为他无法忍受,同为慕残者的克鲁克香克,就像对性爱机器似的,对待自己的爱人丹妮丝。

然而丹妮丝却没有受到任何影响,一方面是她很清楚,克鲁克香克很快就会受到教训,而且还有葡萄酒的催化之下,令她的胆量也加增了不少。

“我都必须拄着拐杖,才有办法走路;因着我出生生没多久,就不幸罹患上小儿麻痺症,导致我的整条右腿彻彻底底的瘫痪了, 肌力基本上被判定为0。如今上头只剩敏感的知觉,却没有任何一丝力气存留着。更何况上次你也看见了,严重发育不良的它,萎缩成那么短一截,只能称得上是装饰用的罢了,这条可怜的小短腿别说走路了,我连用它好好站着都成问题,可说是一点作用也没有的一条废腿!然而除了补高鞋之外,我也有一副延伸补高免荷支架,并且偶尔我也会戴着它。你知道那是什么吗?“这次丹妮丝一改先前强硬的态度,而向克鲁克香克透露了更多关于自己残疾的细节,为的是要使他放下戒心,好更容易上钩。

克鲁克香克的声音听上去再兴奋不过了”哦,宝贝!我知道!我喜欢那些玩意儿。带上它吧!“

”这将额外追加你300美元,“丹妮丝大胆地开价。巴特和卡洛琳一听见,都惊讶地看着她。

”很好。这值得。另外妳有一双以上的拐杖吗?“

”是的。我会带几副不同类型的拐杖过去。你觉得短洋装再配上一双带有金属光泽、鲜豔亮丽的粉红色前臂拐杖这样如何呢?“比起巴特,丹妮丝似乎早已准备好接受她的角色了。

“太棒了,宝贝!如果是这样的话,我认为妳将会替咱们赚进大把大把的钞票!”此时克鲁克香克的声音听起来,就像是正兴奋地流着口水。“我们什么时候能帮妳拍摄视频?”

卡洛琳看着丹妮丝,紧迫地用唇语说道“下週末。”她知道必须腾出时间,好让鲍勃去搞定“钢条唐娜”。丹妮丝点了点头。

“要到下週末才行。因为我要到去城一趟,到那时才回来。”她顺口撒了个谎。暂停片刻后,克鲁克香克同意了。

“请在下週六的早些时候打给我......也许早上9点左右,”他说。“我会告诉妳,我们要拍摄视频的地方。也给我一个电话号码,以便如果我有需要的话,可以与妳取得联繫。

“你想得美。我才不要呢。我会在下週六打电话给你。也请准备好现金......我想在做任何事之前,先看到它。一共是900美元,再见。”

丹妮丝挂了电话,三人在谈话中,笑着回顾她那非常具有说服力的部分。接着他们开始筹划着,他们计划裡最后阶段的细节。

本章完

点评

继续更新 接下来要进入最终章了! 敬请期待!!  详情 回复 发表于 2019-10-14 06:34
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

1万

积分

原创小说认证

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2019-10-14 06:34:34 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 t3m19870312 于 2019-10-18 03:12 编辑
t3m19870312 发表于 2019-10-14 06:34
说完之后,巴特又替三人倒了酒,他们开始讨论有关罗纳德.克鲁克香克,以及如何能最好地完成手上的任务 ...

继续更新
接下来要进入最终章了!
敬请期待!!
补上本章原文:

CH.04

Carolyn drove Bob's old Honda to his house to exchange it for her own car. She noted gratefully upon arriving that Bob's wife wasn't home. Bob invited her in and she used a spare bedroom to remove the leg brace and the hidden radio transmitter and microphone. She had carried in a spare pair of flip-flops which replaced her "orthopedic" shoes. Then she and Bob talked a few minutes about getting the audio from his bank surveillance on a CD for her use and Bob's next assignment.

"OK, what's next...you want me to shake down this Donna Steele chick?" asked Bob. He was referring to the hooker that Ronald Cruikshank, the bank president, hired to be his occasional handicapped escort. Bob had traced her phone number and cross-referenced it to find her residence.

"I need you to play bad cop. Get her nervous enough to tell you when she's meeting Cruikshank again. Make her think you're after him, but that you'll bust her for hooking if she doesn't cooperate. Then, I want pictures of the two of them together. Nothing fancy...just a few for the record. I don't need any bedroom photos or anything like that. Can you get it done this week?"

Bob agreed, and Carolyn slipped him two $100 bills with a wink.

"Maybe a little more when you're done. And...you still get dinner for two," laughed Carolyn.

Their understanding was that this escapade was off the record and never to be discussed. Bob wasn't sure what all this business was about, but was too loyal to Carolyn to ask too many questions. Carolyn was a tough lawyer who was very private about the details of assignments she gave him. She paid him well and it was not his concern what she was up to. He had to admit to himself, though, that his employer was quite the actress. If he didn't know Carolyn and had simply seen her in the bank he would certainly have taken her for a bona-fide polio victim.

Carolyn hugged him, thanked him for being a great friend. She stowed the brace and shoes, along with the crutches she had used, in the trunk of her Lexus and left. She called Denise from her cell phone and reported that the first phase of their plan had gone quite well. Denise was thrilled and invited Carolyn over for a drink. Carolyn happily agreed.

Upon arrival at Denise's complex Carolyn saw the same woman at the mailbox who had been getting her mail the last time Carolyn came over. That time she had been wearing the leg brace and was practicing her polio role on crutches. Chuckling to herself, Carolyn parked and got out of the car. She turned to see the woman looking at her oddly, and then watched her jaw drop as Carolyn simply walked up the entryway to Denise's apartment. The situation reminded Carolyn of neighbor Gladys Kravitz's reactions on the old "Bewitched" TV show when she witnessed some of Samantha's magic.

Carolyn knocked on the door and it was opened by a nice-looking man. She was momentarily startled, but recovered and introduced herself.

"I'm Bart, Denise's friend. Come on in. Denise is in the bedroom."

Carolyn entered the apartment and sat on Denise's couch. Bart offered her a glass of the chardonnay he and Denise were sharing. She happily accepted his offer. As he brought her glass Carolyn saw Bart's gaze unmistakably drift to her feet, fully exposed in the cheap flip flops she was now wearing. She remembered that Denise had told her Bart loved feet, especially covered by nylon and she found herself oddly glad that her pedicure was just a couple of days old.

The two made small talk for a few minutes. Bart seemed to Carolyn to be a genuinely nice guy, to her relief. He had none of the smirky, condescending attitude of Ronald Cruikshank, the banker, and the only other "devotee" Carolyn knew. Soon, Denise appeared. She was walking on her rosewood underarm crutches, which Carolyn knew was unusual. Denise preferred forearm crutches and used the several pair that she owned almost exclusively. Denise was dressed casually in a T-shirt and jeans and was barefoot,in nylon,of course. The right leg of her denims was rolled up to accommodate the shortness of her paralyzed leg and her tiny foot swung freely above the floor. Carolyn noted with amusement that Denise now sported a silver ring on the middle toe of her crippled foot—an adornment for Bart's benefit, she was sure.

She swung across the room and flopped down in the recliner next to where Carolyn sat on the couch, placing her crutches neatly beside the chair. Bart took a seat at the opposite end of the couch. Denise took her wine glass and held it up to Carolyn.

"To our success," she toasted. Carolyn reached over and clinked glassware with her friend and they all drank.

Denise began the conversation. "I told Bart what we're up to, Carolyn...I hope you don't mind. He's sworn to secrecy. Right, Bart?"

Bart nodded in agreement. He looked slightly uncomfortable.

Carolyn decided to be her brash self. "So, Bart, I understand that you're in the 'devotee' camp with this clown Cruikshank. But Denise has assured me that you're a good guy."

Bart almost choked on his wine. Flushed, he stumbled for words momentarily, but then replied. "I hope I'm a good guy. Look, here's the deal, Carolyn. Yes, there is a small universe of people—mostly men—who are very attracted to disabled people. I could not believe my good fortune when I first met Denise because, frankly, I was wildly attracted to her."

"Because of her leg?" interrupted Carolyn, a slight annoyance in her voice.

"No," responded Bart patiently, looking to Denise for support.

"Bart, you don't have to..." said Denise, shooting a frown at Carolyn. Denise knew that Carolyn instinctively felt the need to defend her, just like she always did in school when kids teased her and ostracized her.

Bart pushed on. "This is very personal, but since you two are close friends, I don't mind the question. No...it's not just her leg. I have always been attracted to women who walk on crutches. The specific reason for the disability isn't the issue. I can't explain it very well, but I can tell you that it's documented thing and there are many men like me. I have always been excited by the sight of a woman on crutches, be it because of anything from a sprained ankle to polio. But I do have to admit that I have always been very partial to those with one leg shorter than the other, and, yes, meeting Denise was an incredible experience for me."

Carolyn persisted, "Aren't you concerned that you're just 'objectifying' people. I mean, OK, I have a big chest, right? I've met lots of men who seemed to only see my boobs. I felt like I was just a set of tits to them...not a woman they wanted to love for my sparkling wit and personality."

They all laughed at this.

Bart replied with determination. "I understand your point. And, yes, there are men who have a hard time seeing past whatever it is about a woman that attracts them...the great boobs, the great legs..."

"The great feet?" interjected Carolyn with a grin.

"OK, now don't beat up on me too much," laughed Bart. "How did you know about that?"

"Oh, girls do talk. We doooo, Bart," cooed Carolyn. The wine was beginning to loosen her up. "lus, I saw you check these out when you thought I wasn't looking." She pulled her feet out of the flip-flops and wiggled them on extended legs. She looked at Denise, who was obviously not pleased with this violation of their confidence.

"Busted," said Bart, looking guiltily at Denise. "But, can I finish?"

"Go on," encouraged Carolyn.

"Well, I just meant that everybody has a turn-on. It's the guys that can't get past that initial turn-on that you need to be concerned about. I would never pursue a relationship with a woman just because she's disabled. Frankly, Carolyn, most men would not stay with a big-breasted woman that they couldn't develop a real relationship with. Are there some shallow people out there? Sure. But, I am just in awe of Denise now, as a woman. The more I get to know her the more I respect her. She knows that now, I think. And right now, I want our relationship to continue to grow. Am I turned on by her little leg and her crutches? You bet. And it's nice to be able to admit that for what it is. But, I'm way past that being the chief motivator in this relationship. Frankly I'm crazy about Denise, period."

Denise smiled. Bart had been eloquent in his explanation of their relationship, making Denise feel a little guilty. Ironically, it was she that had treated Bart more as a plaything than someone to build a long-term relationship with. She loved his attentions and his great body. And, the guy was really great in bed! Increasingly she liked to do things to turn Bart on, included wearing nylon or stockings everytime during lovemaking with him, and it was from that motivation Denise had impulsively switched to her underarm crutches. She simply wanted to see if Bart responded to them any differently than he did to her forearms. She had also recently ordered a new set of "hot pink" forearm crutches just to wear for Bart's benefit. She realized with some shame she would have to address this emotional gap soon before he fell in love. It was clear he was well on his way to that now.

Bart poured another round of wine for the three and they embarked on a discussion of Ronald Cruikshank and how best to conclude the business at hand. Denise suggested a plan that they all agreed would work well.

Bart fetched both of Denise's cordless phones and handed one of them to her. She made sure to disable the caller ID feature before dialing Cruikshank's cell number. Bart and Carolyn then listened in on the other phone as the connection was made. It was after 4 and First Security Bank should be closed. Denise wanted to reach him in his car. After two rings the bank president answered.

"Hi, it's the me, the crippled girl on crutches from the Garden Patch restaurant. Can you talk?"

Carolyn and Bart silently listened as Cruikshank answered. "Yes. I can talk," he said. "What do you want to talk about?" Lasciviousness dripped from his voice. Bart subconsciously cringed.

"I talked to Donna Steele. She says you're OK. I want to do the video thing. But, remember...I keep my clothes on and you don't show my face."

"Oh, I remember the deal. It's OK...I'm sure that great big boot of yours will be enough for most guys to not care whether they see your face or not. Do you always use crutches or can you walk without them? I'd like to do a 'with and without,' if you can."

Bart's blood began to rise. He wanted to reach into the phone and strangle Cruikshank for treating Denise like a piece of meat for his sex machine.

Denise was undeterred, bolstered both by the knowledge that Cruikshank would be brought down soon, and by the wine. "I have to use crutches,my right leg is completely paralyzed from polio. But I do have a patten brace I can wear as well as the build-up. Do you know what that is?"

Cruikshank's excitement was unmistakable. "Oh, baby! Do I know! I love those things. Bring it on!"

"That will cost you $300 extra," said Denise boldly. Bart and Carolyn looked at her with amazement.

"Fine. That's worth it. Do you have more than one pair of crutches?"

"Yes. I'll bring a couple of different types. What do you think about a short dress and a pair of metallic pink forearm crutches?" Denise was warming to her role more than Bart was ready to accept.

"Fabulous, baby. If this works out, I think you have what it takes to make us both a lot of money." Cruikshank's voice was positively drooling with excitement now. "When can we do this?"

Carolyn looked at Denise and urgently mouthed the words, "next weekend." She knew that Bob had to have time to do his part with "Donna Steele." Denise nodded.

"I can't do it until next weekend. I'm going out of town until then," she lied. After a pause, Cruikshank agreed.

"Call me next Saturday early...maybe around 9 in the morning," he said. "I'll give you directions to where we're going to do the videos. How about giving me a phone number so I can get in touch with you in the meantime if I need to."

"Nice try. No. I'll call you next Saturday. Have the cash ready...I want to see it before I do anything. $900. Bye."

Denise hung up and the three laughed at her very persuasive part in the conversation. They began planning details for the final phase of their plan.

回复

使用道具 举报

强调下幕残论坛规定,如有恶意灌水从重处罚:
1.严禁发布色情内容和未成年人内容;
2.严禁辱骂别人,人身攻击,政治言论;
3.禁止发布广告和推销产品,禁止发布QQ号和微信以及二维码;
处理方法,情节较轻者禁言,情节严重者封号处理,绝不手软,请大家珍惜自己的账号!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慕残文学网 ( 京ICP备17023376号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 04:14 , Processed in 0.265171 second(s), 24 queries .