主题

回帖

积分

原创小说认证

积分
发表于 2022-4-8 11:35:12 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 pdown 于 2022-4-17 13:50 编辑

From tourists to an exhibit

This is a Renaissance building. The exterior wall is red and gray, and many statues of gods are erected on the roof. The Gothic spire combined with long stained glass windows all show a kind of ancient elegance and chicness. Johnson walked into the door. The sign at the door said "modern human body art exhibition".

The first exhibition hall is mainly some body art photos, in which the models are covered with gold powder or color paint. Johnson looked at it casually. Nothing caught his eye. There are more visitors to the second exhibition hall. Nude models pose a lot of strange postures, which often highlight the part of the lower body and attract the attention of many people.

Johnson, like other men, studied the bodies of female models more. He continued to visit. A statue in the corner attracted him. It was an imitation of an armless Venus. Next to the statue was a small door with the words "exhibition hall 3 - the beauty of Venus" on the sign. Johnson's eyes lit up and pushed the door in.

The exhibition hall is not big. There are only five booths in it. On each booth, there is a woman standing or sitting there. It may be that the entrance is not eye-catching and the small door is often closed. There are few visitors in the exhibition hall. A couple are pointing fingers at an exhibit. It was a woman without legs at all. Her legless hips sat directly on the Swan flannel of the booth, and the spotlight was directly on both sides of her hips, highlighting the mottled scars on both sides of her hips, which brought a strong visual impact.

Johnson looked around. In addition to the legless woman, the models on the other four booths had lost at least one limb. Looking at these women, Johnson recalled the past. He first saw an amputee on crutches when he was very young. From that day on, he found himself deeply attracted by the amputee.

On the booth on the right side of the door is a girl with Oriental face. Her arms were amputated on her elbows. The introduction reads, "Murata Youmei, 22, a full-time model at the Tokyo Academy of fine arts, just cut off her arms three months ago in order to participate in the exhibition." It's really incredible.

A little further on the booth stood a girl on crutches. Her left leg ended in the middle of her thigh. The aluminum crutches and the stump coated with olive oil glittered brightly under the light. The introduction reads, "Elizabeth, 19, is studying at Cambridge University, car accident."

Opposite them are also two booths. A beauty with triple amputation has only one leg left. "EVA, a Ukrainian, 36 years old, skiing accident." The woman in another booth had no left arm and leg, "Josephine, 33, artist, motorcycle accident."

Johnson walked to the booth in the center of the exhibition hall and vaguely heard the wife of the couple reading, "Anna, 29, housewife, voluntary amputation." She continued, "Her choice is right. A woman should lack some limbs. Only in this way can she have real beauty."

The man echoed: "you are right. Many artists designed arms for Venus, but her beauty was greatly reduced."

"What would you think if I amputated a leg, too?" Asked the woman.

"You must be more beautiful in that way, and I will love you more."

"You're not lying to me, are you? If you like, I want you to amputate me tonight." They suddenly found Johnson approaching and stopped talking.
"点赞是美意,打赏是鼓励"
还没有人打赏,支持一下
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

原创小说认证

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2022-4-11 10:16:03 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Hearing their conversation, Johnson was a little surprised. He quietly turned to the back of the exhibit and secretly observed the couple across the showcase. The man is wearing a formal dress, a gray suit, with a white shirt inside, a red striped tie, short black hair combed in an orderly manner, and two intelligent black eyes under his thick eyebrows. The woman was wearing a V-neck dress, the cleavage was faintly visible at the opening, a long brown hair shawl, which could be seen as the color of baked oil, and a small bag hung on her shoulder, which complemented her dress. Obviously, both of them are of Asian descent and belong to the highly educated class. Johnson privately thought, if a woman wants to amputate herself, will it be Japanese again?

Johnson took his eyes back to the exhibit. Only then did he find that there was a metal column behind the legless woman. She was fixed on the column with flesh colored bandages. It turned out that the contact area between her lower body and the booth was only the pudendal part. Without other fixation, she couldn't sit there at all. Obviously, the woman's thigh bone should have been completely removed. Johnson walked around the booth and examined the woman carefully. Her hands were crossed in front of her, her beautiful nails were painted bright red, a pair of breasts were strong and full, her nipples stood tall, her lower abdomen was flat, and her less dense pubic hair glittered with gold. The genitals are pressed directly on the booth, and the velvet is soaked with juice. Although a woman keeps smiling, she should already be hungry and thirsty.

Seeing this, Johnson felt that he should carefully appreciate the other model exhibits. He stood in front of the Japanese girl again and saw that she kept the same posture as Venus except that she was naked. She tilted her upper body slightly, raised her left leg slightly, shrugged her armless left shoulder, and leaned her short right residual arm slightly forward, including her melancholy and wise eyes. It can be said that she imitated vividly. As Johnson looked around her, she winked at him playfully.

The girl on crutches wore a thin high-heeled shoe on her only foot, and the stump of her left leg set off her slender and symmetrical right leg. From time to time, she separated the stump outward to show the audience the sweet space inside her thighs. It's easy to see that she's already wet there.

When he came across again, they were a little older. The woman with only one leg sat obliquely on the booth, the stumps of her arms hung at random on both sides of her body, the right hip was empty, the only left leg was bent, her foot was a muffin sandal with thick soles, and her five toenails were pasted with nail patches, glowing light blue.

The artist was really different from other models. She kept changing her posture and making all kinds of seductive actions. Her left shoulder is bare without any stump, and her left leg is only less than 5cm long. Sometimes her right hand will touch the stump of her left shoulder, sometimes play with it in the triangle, sometimes gently scratch the stump of her right leg with her fingernail, and sometimes hold her finger in her mouth and watch the audience……
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

原创小说认证

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2022-4-16 17:45:26 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 pdown 于 2022-4-16 17:51 编辑

Josephine stretched her waist and looked at the tourists who were burning with desire. They were not appreciating human body art, but clearly to satisfy their own selfish desire and curiosity. Yes, isn't this exhibition hall set up to satisfy the curiosity of a certain group?
    Seeing this, Josephine couldn't help thinking back to three years ago. At that time, she was still a designer, mainly undertaking all kinds of dance beauty design, and occasionally some commodity display and exhibition design. She has been in the industry for nearly five years. Due to her diligence and unique perspective on art, she has begun to emerge in this field and won many customers. In addition to art, she is also a good athlete. She especially likes all kinds of racing activities. She often sees her figure in some racing places.
    In the middle of April three years ago, Josephine drove a Harley far away from her opponent in an underground drag racing race. Unexpectedly, the body suddenly skidded at the corner. Her left leg was directly pressed under the motorcycle and dragged for about 200 meters. Then she was thrown out and fell heavily on the road. When she woke up in the hospital, she found that her left arm and left leg were gone. The doctor told her that her left leg had been separated from her body before she was thrown out because her left foot was hanging on the fence when dragging on the road. When she landed, she just landed in front of her opponent's motorcycle. Her opponent avoided it and ran over her left arm. To save her life, the doctor had to amputate her left arm and leg.
    At a time when she was young and her career was booming, a peak of life had appeared in front of her, but she fell to the bottom in an instant when she was about to reach the top. Josephine never imagined that she would become a disabled person. The pain of her body and the alienation of her friends made her feel that her life had come to an end. At this time of near despair, it was Anna's arrival that made her see another meaning of life and awakened her desire for survival again.
    It was the third month after her amputation. In the hot summer, the room temperature was close to 30 degrees. Josephine sat in bed bored and calculated that her account balance was nearly exhausted. The tight economy made her reluctant to turn on the air conditioner, so she had to jump to the window and open the window. The monsoon from the Mediterranean came in wrapped in heat waves. At this time, the phone at the head of the bed rang. Josephine jumped over and picked up the receiver. "Hello."
    "Is that Ms Josephine?" Inside was a strange voice.
    "Yes, please..."
    "My name is Larson. My friend introduced you to me. Well, we will have several performances in Florence next month. But our dancer suddenly resigned. Can you help us temporarily?"
    "Well, I'm not in good health now. I'm afraid..."
    "It doesn't matter. I have multi angle photos of the scene. As long as you can provide us with design opinions, we can pay half of the deposit in advance."
    "Can we talk about the specific price after seeing the photos?"
    "No problem. Tell me the address and we'll send the photos tomorrow."
    ……
    The next morning, the doorbell rang. Josephine jumped to the door and saw a young woman standing outside. "I'm Anna. I'll send you those photos."
    "Please come in." Josephine opened the door and found that the woman was on crutches. She was wearing a long tulle skirt. She could see that the right leg inside the right leg should have been amputated in the middle of her lower leg. She wore a high-heeled shoe with a thin nail heel on her left foot. When walking, her legs and crutches moved forward alternately, and her posture was very elegant. Because of the hot weather, Josephine only wore a suspender nightdress, and her physical condition was clear at a glance.
    "Oh, sorry, I didn't expect you to be this inconvenient."
    "Nothing, you too..."
    "Yes, we are the same kind of people." Anna smiled and said that her smile was very infectious.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

原创小说认证

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2022-4-17 13:49:31 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
    Entering the living room, they sat on the sofa, looked through the photos together, determined the complexity of the venue, and finally negotiated the price. Then, the topic changed, "you seem a little absent-minded when we look at the photos. You've been secretly looking at my body." Josephine said.
    "Well, that... From your wound, it shouldn't be long before the amputation?" Anna asked a little embarrassed.
    "Three months, you see, walking with such a body is a luxury for me. Why should God do this to me?" Josephine cried as she spoke.
    "Oh, it's hard for you," Anna said, putting her hand on Josephine's shoulder, and the sudden touch made Josephine shake. "But amputation is not all bad." Anna went on.
    "What do you mean?"
    "You see, when I just touched you, you suddenly shook. Did you feel anything?" Anna looked into Josephine's eyes. "In fact, when I just found that I was missing a foot, I should think the same as you. At that time, I was so depressed that I refused treatment and even thought of ending my life. But over time, I not only accepted my new body, but also enjoyed my disability."
    "Enjoy? What do you mean?"
    "Yes, I really enjoy it, because my disability makes me get true love, happiness and happiness. Why not enjoy it?" Looking at Josephine's puzzled eyes, Anna began to talk: "That was one day in my second year of my doctoral degree. I dated my boyfriend and had a drink outside. When we got to the hotel, we had a quarrel with each other drunk. So I ran out of the room and fell on my feet when I went downstairs. Then I was sent to the hospital by my boyfriend who chased me out. The examination result was that the fibula of my right leg was broken, and I soon had an operation and cast. Unexpectedly, my foot began to turn purple a week later. After examination, The conclusion was that the vascular embolism caused necrosis of my foot. The moment the doctor told me I needed an amputation, I felt the sky fall. At first, I refused to sign the operation consent, preferring to die rather than amputation. Of course, in the end, the foot was cut off at the location of the fracture. Seeing that I lost a foot, my boyfriend disappeared and never came to see me again. My sky was gray.
    "When the doctor changed my dressing before leaving the hospital, like you, I had the feeling of electric shock for the first time. When I reviewed the wound, a friend of the doctor happened to be there, and I took his car on the way after the review. It was all a coincidence. We just walked to the underground parking lot, the head of one of my crutches suddenly broke and fell off, so I could only let him hold it on the bus. He pinched my stump intentionally or unintentionally, and I was in that strong feeling Under the stimulation, I couldn't help holding him tightly. We hugged and kissed desperately, tearing each other's clothes. He kissed my stumps, my thighs, my lips... Let me experience an orgasm I've never had before. In this way, I dated him again and again. At first, I just wanted to meet my endless needs after amputation, but under his considerate care, I soon fell in love with him deeply. Through him, I know that there are a group of people called disabled admirers in the world. They prefer disabled people, and he is one of them. Out of love for him, I married him immediately after I got my doctor's degree. " Anna said, touching Josephine's left shoulder with her right hand again.
    Josephine no longer repressed herself, trembled and groaned loudly, "ah ~ ah ~ I want..." as she shouted, she stretched her right hand down and explored the secret cave with her fingers. Anna pulled up her right trouser leg to reveal her thin leg without feet. She reached her stump under Josephine's right hip and rubbed it against her short stump. Josephine was stimulated by the two stumps at the same time, and the sound of the waves became louder and louder, "ah ~ ~ ha ha ~ oh ~ ah ~ I ~ I can't stand ~". Anna groaned softly, moved the broken leg to Josephine's private place, pushed Josephine's hand away, inserted it a little bit, and pulled it in slowly and quickly.
    "Ah~~~ ah!" Josephine let out a long cry and then limped on the sofa……
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

原创小说认证

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2022-4-21 13:08:14 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
由于无需求,本站英文版停更,中文版会继续更新。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

原创小说认证

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2022-4-21 17:01:58 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
溪边有梦 发表于 2022-4-21 15:26
大佬加油

去看中文版
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

渐入佳境

积分
发表于 2022-4-22 00:30:34 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
pdown 发表于 2022-4-21 17:01
去看中文版

嗯嗯
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

渐入佳境

积分
发表于 2022-4-22 00:31:09 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
pdown 发表于 2022-4-21 17:01
去看中文版

大佬回我了
回复

使用道具 举报

强调下幕残论坛规定,如有恶意灌水从重处罚:
1.严禁发布色情内容和未成年人内容;
2.严禁辱骂别人,人身攻击,政治言论;
3.禁止发布广告和推销产品,禁止发布QQ号和微信以及二维码;
处理方法,情节较轻者禁言,情节严重者封号处理,绝不手软,请大家珍惜自己的账号!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慕残文学网 ( 京ICP备17023376号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 11:12 , Processed in 0.448137 second(s), 28 queries .